There are 235 users in the forums

Bleacher Report best draft Ive seen so far...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1913464-san-francisco-49ers-2014-mock-draft-round-by-round-best-case-scenarios

My draft crush this year is Deone Bucannon - Sorry Hitner.

Would it be nice to grab a corner earlier? It would, but this mock would fill all the 9ers needs not forgetting the cherry's on top in Lattimore and Tank. Maybe big Dial sprinkled on too.
Good draft. I like the aggressive approach to WR.
I really like this draft as well, though I think some of the players are simply not going to be there when we pick, even with the crazy amount of trades this guy has us making.
I like that Deone Bucannon dude. I can imagine him and Reid causing havoc!
Hate that 1rd pick
Yea NO way 49ers draft another possession WR they need speed Odell Beckham, Josh Huff, Robert Herron in the later rounds I believe they will go in the draft
If we got half those guys id be happy
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Hate that 1rd pick

Id be down with it, I would rather see a CB Oline or NT In the 1st tho
Originally posted by Since07:
Hate that 1rd pick

Id be down with it, I would rather see a CB Oline or NT In the 1st tho

Yea cause we really need to waste a 1st rd pick on NT or O-line ... pplz only like Benjamin cuz he's 6'5 N yall hope he'll be tha next C.Johnson but he wont ...I'd want a more priven player like J.Matthews in tha 1st
I would blow a nut if we ended with a draft like this. Has the potential to be bigger than the 2013 class.

Solid mock. Although no way would I spend a 1st on Benjamin. He's not a 1st rounder IMO and if we were to pick a WR first, I'd rather take Allen Robinson or Jordan Matthews, far more polished, NFL ready prospects. And I'm not too sold on Roby (doubt he'll drop that far anyway), but Bucannon is the real deal. Gotta pick him up. Reid + Bucannon would be a nasty duo.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Jan 24, 2014 at 5:13 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Like the Mike Evans move.
Hate that 1rd pick

I like the Benjamin pick but not the Evans pick. More I've watched him, the more he reminds me of Keyshawn Johnson. Definitely need a guy with the ability to take the top all the way off the defense.
I like,but maybe have Moncreif instead of Benjammin and Baptise then Roby
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:
Hate that 1rd pick

I like the Benjamin pick but not the Evans pick. More I've watched him, the more he reminds me of Keyshawn Johnson. Definitely need a guy with the ability to take the top all the way off the defense.

When did tha slow clown become a speedster ????
Share 49ersWebzone