There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Draft Simulator

  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,738
30
CB JASON VERRETT
TCU
56
WR DONTE MONCRIEF
MISSISSIPPI
61
G CYRIL RICHARDSON
BAYLOR
77
ILB SHAYNE SKOV
STANFORD
94
WR JEFF JANIS
SAGINAW VALLEY STATE
125
CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE
158
QB DAVID FALES
SAN JOSE STATE
189
S MARQUESTON HUFF
WYOMING
219
FB TREY MILLARD
OKLAHOMA
220
CB AARON COLVIN
OKLAHOMA
222
FB J.C. COPELAND
LSU
With all these draft picks, I gotta think Baalke will package some to move up in the first 1-4 rounds to get the guys they covet. Especially in the 2nd or 3rd round if the draft is as deep as people say.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 1, 2014 at 9:36 AM ]
30 WR MARQISE LEE USC
56 CB BRADLEY ROBY OHIO STATE
61 S JIMMIE WARD NORTHERN ILLINOIS
77 C TRAVIS SWANSON ARKANSAS
94 G ANTHONY STEEN ALABAMA
125 DT JUSTIN ELLIS LOUISIANA TECH
158 OT SEANTREL HENDERSON MIAMI
189 QB TAJH BOYD CLEMSON
219 RB DRI ARCHER KENT STATE
220 CB AARON COLVIN OKLAHOMA
222 WR SHAQ EVANS UCLA

VS

30 WR BRANDIN COOKS OREGON STATE
56 S DEONE BUCANNON WASHINGTON STATE
61 CB E.J. GAINES MISSOURI
77 C MARCUS MARTIN USC
94 OLB JACKSON JEFFCOAT TEXAS
125 QB A.J. MCCARRON ALABAMA
158 DE WILL CLARKE WVU
189 WR CODY LATIMER INDIANA
219 RB DRI ARCHER KENT STATE
220 ILB ANDREW JACKSON WESTERN KENTUCKY
222 CB AARON COLVIN OKLAHOMA
[ Edited by Ice49er on Mar 1, 2014 at 10:44 AM ]
30
S HA'SEAN CLINTON-DIX
ALABAMA


56
DE STEPHON TUITT
NOTRE DAME


61
WR DONTE MONCRIEF
MISSISSIPPI


77
CB BRADLEY ROBY
OHIO STATE


94
WR MARTAVIS BRYANT
CLEMSON


125
ILB LAMIN BARROW
LSU


158
CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE


189
OLB KASIM EDEBALI
BOSTON COLLEGE


219
RB DRI ARCHER
KENT STATE


220
RB GEORGE ATKINSON III
NOTRE DAME


222
S MARQUESTON HUFF
WYOMING
Originally posted by Ice49er:

30 WR BRANDIN COOKS OREGON STATE
56 S DEONE BUCANNON WASHINGTON STATE
61 CB E.J. GAINES MISSOURI
77 C MARCUS MARTIN USC
94 OLB JACKSON JEFFCOAT TEXAS
125 QB A.J. MCCARRON ALABAMA
158 DE WILL CLARKE WVU
189 WR CODY LATIMER INDIANA
219 RB DRI ARCHER KENT STATE
220 ILB ANDREW JACKSON WESTERN KENTUCKY
222 CB AARON COLVIN OKLAHOMA

This one by far. I love Jackson Jeffcoat and Cooks, Clarke and Colvin. Actually i see yhis as my favorite mock of all others. It would be a huge success to land those quality players. Even Buchanon, i think ciuld learn thepro game and discipline under Fangio.
Fun thing to dabble in. Found it to be interesting. Here's my draft:

Round 2 Pick 2 (WASH): Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech (B-)
Round 2 Pick 24: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas (A)
Round 2 Pick 29: Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt (A)
Round 3 Pick 13: Isaiah Lewis, SS, Michigan State (D)
Round 3 Pick 30: Daniel McCullers, DT, Tennessee (A-)
Round 4 Pick 2 (WASH): Andre Williams, RB, Boston College (C+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (C)
Round 5 Pick 2 (WASH): Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State (C+)
Round 5 Pick 30: Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama (B-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Kevin Norwood, WR, Alabama (B-)
Round 7 Pick 27: Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma (C-)
Round 7 Pick 28: Calvin Barnett, DT, Oklahoma State (B-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Kenarious Gates, OT, Georgia (D-)
Originally posted by jimrat:
30
CB JASON VERRETT
TCU
56
WR DONTE MONCRIEF
MISSISSIPPI
61
G CYRIL RICHARDSON
BAYLOR
77
ILB SHAYNE SKOV
STANFORD
94
WR JEFF JANIS
SAGINAW VALLEY STATE
125
CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE
158
QB DAVID FALES
SAN JOSE STATE
189
S MARQUESTON HUFF
WYOMING
219
FB TREY MILLARD
OKLAHOMA
220
CB AARON COLVIN
OKLAHOMA
222
FB J.C. COPELAND
LSU

I reposted this link a few days a go credit goes to Jimrat who first posted the fanspeak simulator.
Round 2 Pick 4 (OAK): Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
Round 2 Pick 24: Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota
Round 2 Pick 29: Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State
Round 3 Pick 5 (NYJ): Craig Loston, SS, LSU
Round 3 Pick 14 (DAL): Keith McGill, CB, Utah
Round 3 Pick 30: Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin
Round 4 Pick 15 (NYJ): Chris Watt, OG, Notre Dame
Round 5 Pick 7 (ATL): Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech
Round 5 Pick 20 (ARI): Charles Leno, OT, Boise State
Round 5 Pick 22 (PHI): Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech
Round 5 Pick 29 (PHI): Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley
Round 6 Pick 29: Andre Hal, CB, Vanderbilt
Round 7 Pick 27: Xavier Grimble, TE, Southern California
Round 7 Pick 28: Calvin Barnett, DT, Oklahoma State
Round 7 Pick 30: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon

The site listed Moncrief as a day 3 prospect, so I got greedy and tried to pick him late in day two and they swiped him from me.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Mar 2, 2014 at 2:13 AM ]
30 CB JUSTIN GILBERT OKLAHOMA STATE
56 OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO. ALABAMA
61 DT DOMINIQUE EASLEY. FLORIDA
77 WR PAUL RICHARDSON. COLORADO
94 RB CARLOS HYDE. OHIO STATE
125 WR BRUCE ELLINGTON. SOUTH CAROLINA

Not exactly the way if like it to go down, but something different. Easley in the 2nd is what I really want. He's a top-20 player when healthy. I like him over Carradine too. As for WRs, I think we'll be focusing on speed.
Lee
Tuitt
Roby
Hyde
Moncrief
D. Bailey
T. Boyd
A. Colvin
Lyerla
D. Archer
T. Millard

If only the real draft were this easy, right?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,738
Originally posted by strickac:
30 CB JUSTIN GILBERT OKLAHOMA STATE
56 OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO. ALABAMA
61 DT DOMINIQUE EASLEY. FLORIDA
77 WR PAUL RICHARDSON. COLORADO
94 RB CARLOS HYDE. OHIO STATE
125 WR BRUCE ELLINGTON. SOUTH CAROLINA

Not exactly the way if like it to go down, but something different. Easley in the 2nd is what I really want. He's a top-20 player when healthy. I like him over Carradine too. As for WRs, I think we'll be focusing on speed.

Easley is a Harbaugh type player, lots of passion for the game and a nut like Harbaugh. I hope we get him
Love it
30
CB JASON VERRETT
TCU

56
WR DONTE MONCRIEF
MISSISSIPPI

61
WR MARTAVIS BRYANT
CLEMSON

77
CB JAYLEN WATKINS
FLORIDA

94
C MARCUS MARTIN
USC

125
G SPENCER LONG
NEBRASKA

158
ILB DEDE LATTIMORE
SOUTH FLORIDA

189
S MARQUESTON HUFF
WYOMING

219
RB DRI ARCHER
KENT STATE

220
CB AARON COLVIN
OKLAHOMA

222
TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON
this is a lot of fun to run through. it made me realize how deep the draft really is this year.

if they really have a couple of guys targeted, they have the ammo to move up and get them. on the other hand, if other teams have some guys they really want, i can see the niners trading down and getting more/future picks.

seems like there is pretty good depth at wr, cb and OL.
we'd have to find at least one receiver or corner in this right?

30
WR MARQISE LEE
USC


56
CB BRADLEY ROBY
OHIO STATE


61
CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE
NEBRASKA


77
WR JARVIS LANDRY
LSU


94
WR MARTAVIS BRYANT
CLEMSON


125
CB PIERRE DESIR
LINDENWOOD


158
RB DE'ANTHONY THOMAS
OREGON


189
WR CODY LATIMER
INDIANA


219
CB AARON COLVIN
OKLAHOMA


220
TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON


222
TE A.C. LEONARD
TENNESSEE STATE