There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Otisdriftwood 49ers Mock Draft

Im going no trades although we may need to trade up a hair in the first and second to land the first two picks. Im not sure really. Tell me whatcha think>?

1. Justin Gilbert CB OK St.
2. Odell Beckham Jr. WR LSU
2. Ahmad Dixon SS Baylor
3. EJ Gaines CB Mizzu
3. AJ McCarron QB Alabama
3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana
4. Devonte Freeman RB FSU
5. Brandon Thomas OG Clemson
6. DeAndre Coleman DT CAL
7. Dri Archer WR Kent St.
7. Jake Murphy TE Utah
7. Hakeem Smith SS Louisville
7. Max Bullogh MLB Mich St.
Like it but would rather wait till atleast the 5th for a back up qb some one like keith price and use that pick on a player that can contribute rather than just pick splinters out of his ass
Like the Latimer pick.
Love it Otis. But we have 4 7th's, add an extra 7th.

Love the fact only one DL, since we have depth already.
Great mock. Not sure on AJ in the 3rd tho. Might take a C/G at that spot.
I love your draft through the 6th round, then you got a little crazy. Short of carjacking a family of four prior to the draft, I don't see Archer lasting anywhere past the late 4th round.
That is an amazing top half mock. The first four picks could have an immediate impact. Although, I fear we will have to trade up for Gilbert. I doubt he'll last when the Niners are on the clock at 30.
Like I said in the other post. I'd be down with this draft. I'm a big fan of Gilbert and Beckham.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 23, 2014 at 6:00 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I'd die if this happened but I'm not just being a Ute homer but Murphy will go earlier than the 7th, he's not the basketball TE that everyone is in love with but he's got a lot of potential to show well in workouts and move up boards.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 23, 2014 at 9:09 PM ]