LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

For all the people that replied to my last mock saying Frank gore still has it

What I say Frank gore has to go , he don't deserve the torch anymore this was a big game and he couldn't even move the ball for us and forced us to throw the ball more than we had to. He did one good play and that was when he caught that 4th down pass. Stats for last game 11 attempts for 14 yards and his longest was 9 so basically that means in 10 attempts he only got 5 yards , come on man you got to go. We held marshawn lynch in the first half but he started to break though in the second half. And if you go stat wise marshawn and Frank avg 4.1 yards per carry so would say they are almost the same, but clearly you can see the difference don't look at the stats and paper look at the game he don't even be doing nothing in the last 4 game's so I'm not trying to hear oh he had a bad game he's over 30 i think it's time to cut ties with him.. I hope Marcus is ready for next year he will wind the job if he's healthy. Every one is believing in Marcus but I don't see it in college he didn't look hungry. You can see and tell if a RB is hungry like Eddie Lacy and marshawn that's who we need . I hope we draft ka'deem Carey or Jeremy Hill but I doubt they will but your going to regret it next year when Marcus mess up and you still have an old Frank gore and Kendal hunter is nice to me is our offense coordinator he don't know how to use him , give him the ball to the outside not inside. Kendal is strong enough to go up the middle but when he's on the outside in space he's at his best.
Adrian Peterson couldnt have run against the Seahawks on Sunday with the lack of holes the OL provided. Give me a break with blaming Gore on that. I also laugh at the Lattimore wasnt hungry in college remark.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Adrian Peterson couldnt have run against the Seahawks on Sunday with the lack of holes the OL provided. Give me a break with blaming Gore on that. I also laugh at the Lattimore wasnt hungry in college remark.

he didn't watch Lattimore in college if he thought he wasn't "hungry". he probably doesnt even know that he suffered two gruesome knee injuries after he was dominating in the SEC. what's "hungry" is Lattimore working his ASS off to get healthy to play in the NFL. not a lot of people would keep going after getting both his knees blown out like that.
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Jan 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM ]
This has nothing to do with the draft forum. I am locking it up. I would invest in some comma's and periods, I could barely follow this post.
Share 49ersWebzone