There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

1st post 1st mock draft...

My mock with who they replace...
Coach Changes:
Roman, John Morton(WR coach) and Vic are gone ( Roman goes to CLE and takes Vic with him)
OC: Geep Chryst
DC: Jim Tomsula
QB Coach Chris Ault -Created Kap at Nevada seems to be able to get the best out of him
WR Coach George Stewart the WR whisper
Let Walk/Cut
Carlos Rogers T Brown Hitner Dixon Manningham Baldwin
1st Calvin Pryor-SS-Hitner
Better coverage with equal hitting power.

Trade our 2nd and 3rd

2nd Jordan Mathews WR-Jon Baldwin
I am sick of not having depth at WR this pick only makes sense

2nd Kyle Fuller-CB Rogers
Hard hitting CB who has a nose for the ball
Trade 3rd (Titans) and our 4th to move up into the bottom of the second or top of the third
Martavis Bryant WR-Mario Manningham
Let him sit and learn can become of of the greats or another unknown

3th (comp) Tyler Larson-C J.Goodwin

5th Richard Allen CB-T.Brown

6th JC Copeland FB-A. Dixon

7th Dri Archer ATH
Returner with SPEED, have seen this guy go any where for the 4th to 7th round, hoping CBS is right.

7th Spencer Long OG-Competes

7th Logan Thomas QB-Colt McCoy
Could go way earlier but has never lived up to his ability

7th Cornelius Lucas OT-Competes
[ Edited by 49ers726 on Jan 20, 2014 at 10:38 AM ]
Why would Fangio leave to go coach the same job at Cleveland?
It happens Mora and Knapp in '04, Todd Bowles left the eagles for the cards. Money talks
Ault is under contract with KC
Ault is a consultant, plus most coach's who leave for another team are under contract.
If I am not mistaken Fangio still has another year on his contract and the Niners would not let him go unless it was to he a Head Coach.
why would you trade a 2nd and a 3rd for a 2nd round pick? duh get real ! this is not a make believe world yet with the 9ers getting the bad end of that deal!
Assuming we have the 30 overall meaning we have the 62th and 94th overall. The top picks in the second round are around 500 points according to the draft chart. 62=284 and 94=124 giving us 408. Also you may have forgotten we trade our 31 and 74th for the 18th last year Not that hard to understand.
I don't see Vic walking for the same job and if it comes to $$$ than I'm sure Jesd will give it.

Like your picks.
Honestly with the coach's I am just thinking we have been to lucky keeping both OC and DC for this long
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
Why would Fangio leave to go coach the same job at Cleveland?

i was thinking the same thing
Why would we want Ault as a QB coach? I think he did more damage to Kaep than anything.
Our coordinators are staying put bro.