LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Way way to early mock off season.

Cut NT Glen Dorsey? Huh?
Originally posted by Ice49er:
Good call on Cox I will replace Wright with him.

NinersCapHell.com has

Rogers at $8,094,531
Dahl at $2,233,333
Snyder at $1,300,000
Dorsey at $3,792,500
= $15,420,361 add that to $8,595,118 in Cap Space and the 49ers should be able to sign Boldin, Cox, Dawson, Davis and De La Peunte.

Cutting Baldwin gives us another 1.5 million.
Agreed
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
I stopped at Cut Dorsey. That would be dumb.
Horrible not to mention unrealistic
You guys win. I took Dorsey off the cutting block.
Also switched the C from De La Puente to Ted Larsen to save some money.
Dorsey has been stellar. Cutting him would be foolish at best.
I'm really torn on getting a WR in the first especially if we re-sign Boldin. I think that we'll be able to re-sign Crabtree, and Patton is coming along very nicely lately. I love Marqise Lee and think he'll go around #15 or possibly higher depending on workouts. I'd have no problems with taking a WR in the first especially if Boldin's deal is only a couple years but unless they start rolling out 3 and 4 WR sets I think a corner would be the better pick.
Danario Alexander...CHEAP!
Originally posted by jbeale49:
Danario Alexander...CHEAP!

His knees
AB is there anyway the 49ers have a chance at keeping Crabtree, Smith, Iupati and Kaepernick in 2015.

My gut says no. Kap and Aldon are gonna be here. It comes down to Crabs or Iupati. I dont know if they want to pay either top dollar. But Crabs is worth it more than Iupati IMO.

We can afford it, I just dont see it happening. I hope I am wrong.

You guys win. I took Dorsey off the cutting block.
Also switched the C from De La Puente to Ted Larsen to save some money.

I dont think it was needed, Puente can be signed. Just need to extend Vernon, Gore, and Willis to gain some cap room. It's possible. I think New Orleans trys to create cap room, which they could, like any team can. So it's possible. We could save up to $10-$12M by redoing those 3 players deals.
Share 49ersWebzone