LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Here me out we need to Draft a running back this year Marcus Lattimore is not the answer

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I agree with some when they mention Roman (to just focus on the task at hand--f**k interviewing--f**k everything else)... task at hand son, task at hand!!
Originally posted by Muggins:
For some reason when I see cgoblin's name I think of cock goblin.

cock goblin
1) someone who gobbles the cock 2) a little goblin who resides in the underwear and at night snuggles with the cock.

Originally posted by GEEK:
We need to draft a short yardage/power back in the late rounds, but that's it.

There's some nice RB's in the latter rounds, Stephen Houston out of Indiana is a guy I like, very well built, very physical and tough back. Good receiver out of the backfield, could be a replacement for Dixon.

Antonio Andrews of Western Kentucky is another one.

Extremely productive runner, similar to Zac Stacy in a lot of ways,
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 11, 2014 at 5:18 PM ]
If they wanted to use an earlier pick, which I really don't see, Andre Williams of Boston College would be a great selection in the mid to late 2nd. Very physical back that relishes contact, loves to wipe out defender's,

I actually think a future rotation of Lattimore, Williams and James or Hunter would be pretty crazy.

cock goblin
1) someone who gobbles the cock 2) a little goblin who resides in the underwear and at night snuggles with the cock.

Wow lmao!!!
TL, DR. Plus, too many grammatical errors and typos = zero credibility.

"Here me out". Come on man.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by cgoblin:
Not only did he tore his acl he f**ked up both knees I wish him the best but for a running back with his type of play he's going to get hurt again.. let's just say he takes Frank gore spot than get hurt , you going to put in a 30 yr old running back in you see last game in 29 attempts he got 60 something yards that's weak as f**k..Kendal hunter fumble prone and lamachal he cool with me he fast he just be doing to much

You do realize Gore tore both ACL's in college right??? Last time I checked he's done just fine as an NFL back. Any other crap you want to pull out of your backside???

I mentioned that earlier Phoenix. Guy seems to think he had a down year.
Everybody is saying so much of Frank gore I never said he's going to be cut or something I'm saying it's about that time to pass the torch giving gore 1 more year and thats it

okay so who goes then?
bruce miller, anthony dixon, lamicheal james, kendll hunter, marcus lattimore, or frank gore.

it is likely one is gone anyways, but for this we will say they carry 6.

edit.
i think the only possible one gone is hunter. and if dixon leaves as a FA.

and i give you the niners could use a bruiser, but i do not believe it is necessary for success. especially with the niners running a power scheme with miller/dixon/tukuafu as lead fullbacks.
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Jan 11, 2014 at 5:46 PM ]

cock goblin

I will probably laugh everytime I see that name and then skip to the next comment because of this thread topic

Only f*gets talk about cock, your a man talking about cock good job f*g

SeaCocks
dafuq
All the guys and girls that counted Frank out are in the rear view mirror.
Weird thread. Sure, take a quality back if one is available using the "best athlete available" philosophy...Frank is not close to done...and we can use a running back by committee approach for this offense if we need to...Teams like New England pick up productive no names like L Blount, shane vereen, stephen bolden we can too after April if Lattimore needs another year ...Don't see the need to hit the panic button...
Franks not out done he is just not the EVERY down back that he used to be and has lost the step necessary to break em to the house.. But if we FINALLY got a short yardage back that was reliable I can see frank remaining productive through next year
Share 49ersWebzone