There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Here me out we need to Draft a running back this year Marcus Lattimore is not the answer

Originally posted by Muggins:
For some reason when I see cgoblin's name I think of cock goblin.

cock goblin
1) someone who gobbles the cock 2) a little goblin who resides in the underwear and at night snuggles with the cock.

Wha?
Looking at the OP's mock draft... pretty much says it all...............

* Thinks the Niners can move to 15 range by just giving up just an additional 3rd and 7th with our first. LOL
* Didnt know that you cant trade comp picks ( and had us dealing comps to move up in 2nd)
* Took a player in 2nd rd who had bad injury yet doesnt think an injured Lattimore has a chance
* Took not one - but 2 RBS including trading up to take one of them
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:

cock goblin
1) someone who gobbles the cock 2) a little goblin who resides in the underwear and at night snuggles with the cock.

Only f*gets talk about cock..
Wha?

Only f*gets talk about cock, your a man talking about cock good job f*g
Everybody is saying so much of Frank gore I never said he's going to be cut or something I'm saying it's about that time to pass the torch giving gore 1 more year and thats it
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
We need to draft a short yardage/power back in the late rounds, but that's it.
Originally posted by GEEK:
We need to draft a short yardage/power back in the late rounds, but that's it.

I wouldnt mind a RB in the 6th or 7th rd. The Niners have many more critical needs that should be addressed in the first 4 rounds.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

* Thinks the Niners can move to 15 range by just giving up just an additional 3rd and 7th with our first. LOL
* Didnt know that you cant trade comp picks ( and had us dealing comps to move up in 2nd)
* Took a player in 2nd rd who had bad injury yet doesnt think an injured Lattimore has a chance

Dumb ass if was reading properly i said move De Anthony into a slot wr cause he has the speed and hands for it..
Originally posted by cgoblin:
Only f*gets talk about cock, your a man talking about cock good job f*g

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Dumb ass if was reading properly i said move De Anthony into a slot wr cause he has the speed and hands for it..

LOL In that case you want to draft 3 WRS. ummm OK Congrats though. 2 threads and both are complete fails.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I assume it was 420 when you posted this.
I was thinking that we need to draft a bruiser like Lynch,
Open mouth, insert foot. He's going to hope and pray that Lattimore doesn't work out so he can say, "I told you so."

cock goblin

Everybody is saying so much of Frank gore I never said he's going to be cut or something I'm saying it's about that time to pass the torch giving gore 1 more year and thats it

you're f**king nuts. 1 more year, he could go 2-3 more.
Not only did he tore his acl he f**ked up both knees I wish him the best but for a running back with his type of play he's going to get hurt again.. let's just say he takes Frank gore spot than get hurt , you going to put in a 30 yr old running back in you see last game in 29 attempts he got 60 something yards that's weak as f**k..Kendal hunter fumble prone and lamachal he cool with me he fast he just be doing to much

You do realize Gore tore both ACL's in college right??? Last time I checked he's done just fine as an NFL back. Any other crap you want to pull out of your backside???