LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

mock 3 bored

no trades tho we all kno there will be plenty..

rd 1..cb/s lamarcus joyner..great play maker who is always around the ball..experienced in 2 postions we will be in need of..also do not think rogers or brown will be back and possibly not wright..leaves us with culliver and brock on the outside and joyner nickel ..reminds me of tyrann matheiu

rd 2..wr brandin cooks..not big at all but fast athletic and tough with great hands.possible score anytime anywhere he touches the ball..reminds me of a young santonio holmes

rd 2..og gabe Jackson..huge o-lineman who has shown promise..reason for this is he can replace adam Snyder in our jumbo package his rookie year and then possible replace iupati if we can not afford him..assuming Kilgore takes over at center..

rd 3..ss craig loston..reunite him with his ex teammate n continue the chemistry they had together..but im hoping we resign whitner to a 2 year deal and he can teach loston..

rd 3..wr martavious Bryant..huge fast athletic..his redzone numbers are amazing..i think he had 2 tds on 3 catches in the bowl game..ill take a chance..

rd 3 comp for goldson..dt Anthony Johnson..luxury pick bc we got a better younger cheaper safety then goldson..for now Johnson is a good back up..future possibly replacement..

rd 4.,,qb tajh boyd..experienced winner who will back up kap..better then McCoy and cheaper..

rd 4 comp for walker..te colt lyerla..another luxury tho I miss walker a lot..McDonald hasn't shown much..a great blocker..but im ready to give him some comp for that number 2 tight end spot..lyerla is a beast n worth the risk..if he turns out to be what he is able to be..we just got a big steal..

rd 5..olb morgan breslin..got hurt this season..his jr year he was a beast..injury special..

rd 6..cb ross cockrell..best cb on a surprisingly good duke team..matched up with every teams best wide out..

ok finished.. I have to go and dont feel like saving just for 7th round picks..just goin to post it..
Well it seems you covered most everything including Kilgore at Center. Lots of CBs, Safeties, and WRs and even got a QB and a DT. I would have liked to see your 7th rounders and potential trades as well.
[ Edited by Ninefan56 on Jan 6, 2014 at 4:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Well it seems you covered most everything including Kilgore at Center. Lots of CBs, Safeties, and WRs and even got a QB and a DT. I would have liked to see your 7th rounders and potential trades as well.

if i would have done potential trades then my whole mock would be different..id for sure have us trading up for either justin gilbert or marquise lee...I feel darquez dennard and sammy Watkins are top ten picks and I do not see baalke giving up that many picks..we have 11 definite picks with im thinking a 3rd round comp from goldson and maybe a 4th round comp from walker..so we will have 13 picks..no way we draft more then 9 player so I see lots of trades happening..and us getting the payers we desire..like last year..
Not sure Joyner is big enough to play on the outside as a CB at the next level; strictly a nickel guy (as you state), but I don't see us using our 1st rounder on a nickel corner. If he's a safety though, I like it a lot...we just wouldn't need Loston in the 3rd (probably replace him with a CB). I also think Boyd will find his way into the 2nd round, but that's just speculation by me...other than that, looks good.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Jan 6, 2014 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Not sure Joyner is big enough to play on the outside as a CB at the next level; strictly a nickel guy (as you state), but I don't see us using our 1st rounder on a nickel corner. If he's a safety though, I like it a lot...we just wouldn't need Loston in the 3rd (probably replace him with a CB). I also think Boyd will find his way into the 2nd round, but that's just speculation by me...other than that, looks good.

I agree that if we take joyner as a safety no need for loston..I like him as a nickel and at 32nd overall that we will be picking is ok with me.. again I agree..Its more of a hope boyd falls that late..if not him I like aaron murray and I think he will fall bc of his injury..clemsin teammate martavious Bryant intrigues me a lot
Nah man, I really like it. We may really need a great slot CB, and Loston can develop and take over the SS spot soon. All your rds 1-3 picks are .
Originally posted by jersey49er:
if i would have done potential trades then my whole mock would be different..id for sure have us trading up for either justin gilbert or marquise lee...I feel darquez dennard and sammy Watkins are top ten picks and I do not see baalke giving up that many picks..we have 11 definite picks with im thinking a 3rd round comp from goldson and maybe a 4th round comp from walker..so we will have 13 picks..no way we draft more then 9 player so I see lots of trades happening..and us getting the payers we desire..like last year..

How about a stright up draft and then a projected trade draft, it will protect you from boredom.
Share 49ersWebzone