• jrg
  • Veteran
Having a great game right now in the Cotton Bowl
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Hearing people say he is just about as good as Clowney

Will be the #2 DE off the board
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 14, 2014 at 3:52 AM ]
more potential, IMO, than Vic Beasley or Anthony Barr, but could Ealy make the transition to OLB in a 3-4 or is he strictly a DE? guess we'll have to wait and see.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
more potential, IMO, than Vic Beasley or Anthony Barr, but could Ealy make the transition to OLB in a 3-4 or is he strictly a DE? guess we'll have to wait and see.

With his size and frame, I definitely see him as a 3-4 DE in the NFL.
I feel Ealy will be a fast riser in the draft process ! watch out
I agree he'll get a shot in top 15.
I've been watching a lot of his performances recently, another guy I wouldn't be mad to see the 49ers move up for in the first round. Similar skillset as Aldon, super quick off the line, first step is outstanding, possesses a wide variety of pass rush moves, extremely athletic for his size, just a handful for any offensive lineman to take on. If his listed weight at 275 is accurate, he definitely has the frame to add another 10-15 pounds to be a 3-4 DE. That first step alone will make him a lot of money in the NFL, very tough player to block.

A DE rotation of Justin Smith, Ray McDonald, Carradine and Ealy would be outstanding, and instantly the 49ers have their future at DE taken care of as well.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 4, 2014 at 11:39 AM ]
Very doubftul he'll be there at number 30.
I think he's gonne be a top 15 pick. Gonna have to make that leap

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Very doubftul he'll be there at number 30.

I realize that, but if he was there around 18 like how Reid was and they traded up for him, I would not be disappointed, heck of a player with an outstanding ceiling.
In Walter's Football mock, he has us taking the big DL from Minn., Hageman. His value is he can play both DT & DE. Could be Ray Mac's eventual replacement. Not a bad choice, really. Has all the tools...would need Tomsula to work his magic, but what a beast. I'd be down for him or Ealy. Or best CB on the board. Like Jack Hammer's choice of Cooks to give us that productive burner who'd be difficult to defend. But, he's a 2nd rounder, so unless there's CB Harbaalke just loves, why not grab BPA.
just watch few interviews of Kony Island and I'm impressed. Seems like a hard nosed tough all out baller. I'll be down for him and or R. Hageman. Highlights are impressive as well.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'm down for Kony 2014.

Lol
Damn Missouri always has stud d linemen
Share 49ersWebzone