There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jerry Rice jr

Originally posted by xcfan:
Originally posted by MikeRumph:
Yeah just to confirm what everybody else said.. I go to UNLV and my roommate is a safety on the team. He says Jerry Rice JR. is garbage. The only similarity Jr. and Jerry Rice have is their name.

you ever seen jerry jr's mom?
jerry jr should thank the stars he can even play college ball, considering what a waif his mom is.

All I know is that she filed for divorce. Did something else happen?
He had to walk on at UCLA and then he transferred over to UNLV and still wasn't starting
Originally posted by martysofresh:
He had to walk on at UCLA and then he transferred over to UNLV and still wasn't starting

Right and at UNLV playing time was rare for him. His future is not in any form of football
Originally posted by xcfan:
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
Doesn't Rice have a cousin in this draft?


Looks like a 49er
Originally posted by xcfan:
the problem is jerry and joe married skinny, pretty, girlie girls. that pretty much guarantees your kids won't be elite athletes with nfl prospects. jerry jr takes after his mother as much as jerry sr.

So marrying fat ugly girls guarantees your kids will be elite athletes with NFL prospects?

Who knew blubber was so powerful . . .
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,460
Originally posted by fandemonium:
So marrying fat ugly girls guarantees your kids will be elite athletes with NFL prospects?

Who knew blubber was so powerful . . .

you kind of took off in the opposite direction. if jerry married a girl from the track team or bball team or soccer team, there's a good chance jerry jr would be more than a walk on.
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
Originally posted by xcfan:
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
Doesn't Rice have a cousin in this draft?


Looks like a 49er

Yep long arms, sleek & powerful with enough speed and excellent demeanor. Offense version of Seac**k DBs. Sweet draft pick.