LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

3rd-5th Round Receivers

kasen Williams..devin street..shaq evans..all have potential to be steals..Martavious Bryant..if he comes out..
TJ Jones From Notre Dame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'm a big fan of Oregon's Josh Huff (5'11", 205, 4.48 forty). He's been productive since his freshman year, is great after the catch and could be a very dangerous slot-WR in the NFL.

This. I like Huff too, also like Dri Archer(RB/WR), TJ Jones of Notre Dame, Mike Davis of Texas, DeVante Parker, all interesting prospects in the 3rd and beyond.

Isaint that Sauders fat little brother?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Isaint that Sauders fat little brother?

Archer is what Jalen Saunders would look like after he beats his anorexia.
Originally posted by Tslope90:
L'Damian Washington!!

This guy. 6'4/205/4.3-40yd dash.
Have seen Huff play a bunch and he looks pretty good.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

" OMG OMG OMG, he's f**king big and fast as hell, that automatically makes him a good receiver, amirite, amirite? Yeah so what he can't catch a cold and runs worse routes than Joe Staley, he's BIG and he's fast and that is all that matters."

" OMG OMG OMG, he's f**king big and fast as hell, that automatically makes him a good receiver, amirite, amirite? Yeah so what he can't catch a cold and runs worse routes than Joe Staley, he's BIG and he's fast and that is all that matters."

be better than this...
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
There are always guys who slip or get overlooked.

Alshon Jeffery was a second-rounder, Jimmy Graham TE was a third rounder, Rob Gronkowski TE was a second-rounder, Jordy Nelson was a second-rounder,Vincent Jackson was a second-rounder, Steve Smith was a third-rounder,Keenan Allen was a third-rounder, Brandon Marshall was a fourth-rounder, Antonio Brown was a sixth-rounder, Victor Cruz was a free agent, Wayne Chrebet was a free agent.

There are many others.

My question to our resident experts - who do you think/feel will be the gems that make it to the 3-5th orunds?
Threre is no resident experts on this site, want to be resident experts, there is a lot!

Yeah, all those things you mentioned can be coached, but you can't teach speed with that size. Were talking about a mid to late round pick here, not a 1st round pick. Being fast doesn't make you the best WR ever, I know that, but if he's super fast with good size I'll take a chance on him in the mid-late rounds and let him develop, because players with great size with great speed doesn't come around too often.

Share 49ersWebzone