There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Idaho's 2014 Mock Draft. V3.0

A couple of trades here. Not sure how realistic the values are since i dont really do trade values, but anyways they are there.

Round 1-49ers trade their first and a third to move up- Bradley Roby - CB- 5-11, 192- rJR- Ohio State

Round 2- 49ers give up a second and fourth to move up- Davante Adams- WR- 6-2, 216- rSO- Fresno State

Round 2- Deone Bucannon- SS- 6-1, 215- SR- Washington State

Round 3 (titans)- E. J. Gaines- CB- 5-10, 195- SR- Missouri

Round 3(likely comp)- Jimmy Garoppolo- QB, 6-2, 222, Sr, Eastern Illinois

Round 5- Jalen Saunders- WR- 5-9, 157- Sr- Oklahoma

Round 6- Jeff Janis- WR- 6-3, 218, Sr, Saginaw Valley State

Round 7- Christian Bryant- S- 5-9, 193, Sr, Ohio State

Round 7- Gator Hoskins- FB- 6-2, 242, Sr, Marshall

Round 7- Dakota Dozier- OG/OT, 6-3, 302, rSR, Furman

Round 7- Zac Kerin- C- 6-5, 300- rSR- Toledo
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Dec 31, 2013 at 5:24 PM ]
I like it Idaho. Roby is my #2 CB, Adams top 5 WR, Buchannon I love the pick also.

Gaines and Garoppolo are sleepers. The rest is gravy IMO, all solid picks.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I like it Idaho. Roby is my #2 CB, Adams top 5 WR, Buchannon I love the pick also.

Gaines and Garoppolo are sleepers. The rest is gravy IMO, all solid picks.

not the most realistic in terms of positions taken, Honestly i dont think we will take that many guys in the secondary or at WR, but its wishful thinking on my part. Would like to see both areas addressed heavily.

By doing so it forced me to take late round project lineman instead of midround lineman like i had done in some earlier mocks, but Dozier could play OG or OT, and Kerin has played all over the line, so i think both could be good projects at the next level.
At the end of the weekend, I would not be an unhappy camper. Can't say that right now I like the idea of trading up for Roby. I see him as a fringe 1st rounder. Still... there's enough here to like. Your 2nd and 3rd rd picks are FTW picks... the rest... kinda meh.

Round 6- Jeff Janis looks good of course it was a highlight on Youtube.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I love this draft, this would be my plan B draft and I hope its the 9ers too.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
At the end of the weekend, I would not be an unhappy camper. Can't say that right now I like the idea of trading up for Roby. I see him as a fringe 1st rounder. Still... there's enough here to like. Your 2nd and 3rd rd picks are FTW picks... the rest... kinda meh.

I still say Roby is a mid first rounder. I still cant understand why more people dont love this kid. I personally have him as my #1 CB, though i know most arent nearly as high on him.. Knew the second and third round picks would likely be hits around here, And beyond that some of the guys i picked would be head scratchers for some. Thanks for the feedback man, always appreciated.
Originally posted by jjfromca:
Round 6- Jeff Janis looks good of course it was a highlight on Youtube.

We have a discussion thread going on him. Check it out.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I love this draft, this would be my plan B draft and I hope its the 9ers too.

Did i finally post one mr. mod approves of?
Wow. Hammer the three major needs in this draft (WR, secondary, and OL) with a backup QB and a SAK to boot. Very nice mock.
Love it, rather have dennard over Roby, but love Adams
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by irishluder:
Love it, rather have dennard over Roby, but love Adams

I would be doing back flips if we got Dennard and Adams
Solid! Would be happy
How does anyone have any confidence in any of the CB's in this class, especially to the point of trading up for them?

Trading up for anyone less then Clinton-Dix or Evans would be a huge mistake IMO. I would be open to trading up for Tuitt too.

The CB class is way too speculative this year IMO.
[ Edited by bigwads on Dec 31, 2013 at 7:13 PM ]
Originally posted by bigwads:
How does anyone have any confidence in any of the CB's in this class, especially to the point of trading up for them?

Trading up for anyone less then Clinton-Dix or Evans would be a huge mistake IMO. I would be open to trading up for Tuitt too.

The CB class is way too speculative this year IMO.

Disagree. I think there's a lot of great CB prospects available in this draft including Dennard, Gilbert, Ifo, Verrett, Roby etc.

With that being said, if we're trading up for a CB, I'm taking Dennard, no question.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Dec 31, 2013 at 7:27 PM ]