LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

updated mock 12/30 edition

Originally posted by T-9ers:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
What about Team Kadeem Carey baby? Frank Gore's heir. And a trade up to snag exactly who they want like last year.

Yea perfect another RB to sit N watch thatz what we need

you guys keep saying we got too many backs but i aint seeing that. hunter and james arent starters, period. lattimore has had two major knees injuries, we'd be foolish to count on him. And we know about the great frank gore, his days are numbered. so please enlighten on why you think were so great a runningback? not saying kadeem is the guy, but if we thought he was the best player available, why not?

Yea throw gore out he did nothing but get another 1000+ yd season ...hunter is better then he has shown this yr remember he'z comin back frm injury i bet he aint pkayin at 100% ...now LMJ yea id toss him just dont see where N if he fitz in ...Lattimore yea 2 major kness injuries but so did gore when we took him in tha 3rd...IMO N itz been shown before u cant find last round N free agent rookie RBz so no need to waste a pick on a RB this yr at least..We need WR,CB ,S,O-line N a back up QB before we need another RB to sit N watch...
What about Team Kadeem Carey baby? Frank Gore's heir. And a trade up to snag exactly who they want like last year.

Yea perfect another RB to sit N watch thatz what we need

you guys keep saying we got too many backs but i aint seeing that. hunter and james arent starters, period. lattimore has had two major knees injuries, we'd be foolish to count on him. And we know about the great frank gore, his days are numbered. so please enlighten on why you think were so great a runningback? not saying kadeem is the guy, but if we thought he was the best player available, why not?

Yea throw gore out he did nothing but get another 1000+ yd season ...hunter is better then he has shown this yr remember he'z comin back frm injury i bet he aint pkayin at 100% ...now LMJ yea id toss him just dont see where N if he fitz in ...Lattimore yea 2 major kness injuries but so did gore when we took him in tha 3rd...IMO N itz been shown before u cant find last round N free agent rookie RBz so no need to waste a pick on a RB this yr at least..We need WR,CB ,S,O-line N a back up QB before we need another RB to sit N watch...

i think hunter is a good player, but i dont think hes an every down back, neither is james, and lattimore is a question mark. so that really only leaves us with Frank as a definite #1 back. i dont think its out of the question to look at other options, and Carey won't be sitting if he turns out better than those guys in competition.
  • buck
  • Veteran

I strongly doubt that Baalke, Harbaugh and Rathman agree with your assessment of our running backs.

But hey, we will find out.
Originally posted by buck:
I strongly doubt that Baalke, Harbaugh and Rathman agree with your assessment of our running backs.

But hey, we will find out.

If their is good value at rb they will poll the trigger.
Share 49ersWebzone