There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

updated mock 12/30 edition

1. Lamarcus Joyner CB Florida State: HT:5-8 WT:190

2.1. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt: HT:6-3 WT:205

2.2. Craig Loston SS LSU: HT:6-1 WT:209

3.1. Daniel McCullers DT Tennessee: HT:6-6 WT:351

3.2. Antone Exum CB Virginia Tech: HT:6-0 WT:220

3.3*comp.David Fales QB SanJose State:HT:6-2 WT:220

4.Joe Don Duncan Dixie St: HT:6-3 WT:267

5. L'Damian Washington WR Missouri:HT:6-4 WT:205

6.Spencer Long OG Nebraska: HT:6-4 WT:315

7.1 Marquis Flowers OLB Arizona:HT:6-2 WT:233

7.2Isaiah Newsome FS Louisiana-Monroe:HT:5-11WT:200

7.3. Chaz Sutton DE South Carolina:HT:6-4 WT:263

7.4.Steele Divitto ILB Boston College:HT:6-2 WT:237
I didn't realize they had 3 3rd rounders.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I didn't realize they had 3 3rd rounders.

Everyone believez we'll get a 3rd comp pick for D Goldson ....
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I didn't realize they had 3 3rd rounders.

Everyone believez we'll get a 3rd comp pick for D Goldson ....

Yeah, most assume we should get a 3rd round Comp pick for Goldson. Not sure if it happens, he should qualify for the salary part. I dont know his playing time percentage, plus he was suspended 1 game, so it may be a 4th, not sure how the formula works out.

I believe we got a 4th for losing Joshua Morgan in 2012 offseason, and Morgan's deal was nowhere near Goldson's so a 3rd isn't a bad idea IMO for the NFL.
Originally posted by Tslope90:
1. Lamarcus Joyner CB Florida State: HT:5-8 WT:190

2.1. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt: HT:6-3 WT:205

2.2. Craig Loston SS LSU: HT:6-1 WT:209

3.1. Daniel McCullers DT Tennessee: HT:6-6 WT:351

3.2. Antone Exum CB Virginia Tech: HT:6-0 WT:220

3.3*comp.David Fales QB SanJose State:HT:6-2 WT:220

4.Joe Don Duncan Dixie St: HT:6-3 WT:267

5. L'Damian Washington WR Missouri:HT:6-4 WT:205

6.Spencer Long OG Nebraska: HT:6-4 WT:315

7.1 Marquis Flowers OLB Arizona:HT:6-2 WT:233

7.2Isaiah Newsome FS Louisiana-Monroe:HT:5-11WT:200

7.3. Chaz Sutton DE South Carolina:HT:6-4 WT:263

7.4.Steele Divitto ILB Boston College:HT:6-2 WT:237

I like this mock. Joyner is rising prospect. So a 1st rd pick for him isn't a bad thing. Matthews would be great at end of rd 2, Loston also. Exum and Fales would great in 3rd, and McCullers too as a NT, I like one DL early. I like the late round picks on LB's as competition. I would think the only spot not a lock is Moody.
i forgot all about Goldson. I can dig it
Originally posted by lamontb:
i forgot all about Goldson. I can dig it

That's what Eric Reid has done for us lol.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Tslope90:
1. Lamarcus Joyner CB Florida State: HT:5-8 WT:190

2.1. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt: HT:6-3 WT:205

2.2. Craig Loston SS LSU: HT:6-1 WT:209

3.1. Daniel McCullers DT Tennessee: HT:6-6 WT:351

3.2. Antone Exum CB Virginia Tech: HT:6-0 WT:220

3.3*comp.David Fales QB SanJose State:HT:6-2 WT:220

4.Joe Don Duncan Dixie St: HT:6-3 WT:267

5. L'Damian Washington WR Missouri:HT:6-4 WT:205

6.Spencer Long OG Nebraska: HT:6-4 WT:315

7.1 Marquis Flowers OLB Arizona:HT:6-2 WT:233

7.2Isaiah Newsome FS Louisiana-Monroe:HT:5-11WT:200

7.3. Chaz Sutton DE South Carolina:HT:6-4 WT:263

7.4.Steele Divitto ILB Boston College:HT:6-2 WT:237

I like this mock. Joyner is rising prospect. So a 1st rd pick for him isn't a bad thing. Matthews would be great at end of rd 2, Loston also. Exum and Fales would great in 3rd, and McCullers too as a NT, I like one DL early. I like the late round picks on LB's as competition. I would think the only spot not a lock is Moody.


I just can't get past Joyner's size. I'm sure he is a good player, but I'd prefer finding a way to get Justin Gilbert myself. Gilbert in place of Joyner and I'd be down with this draft.
What about Team Kadeem Carey baby? Frank Gore's heir. And a trade up to snag exactly who they want like last year.
No way Baalke would use a 1st round pick on a small guy, no matter how good he was in college. Baalke usually uses high picks on players with superior size/speed ratios. Players with long arms is a must as well.
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM ]
Thats the one knock on Joyner is his size but if he was taller he'd be drafted top 10 he has the best coverage skills and ball-hawking abilities of anyone in this draft in my opinion and hes a big time play maker.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS5CDetrcQQ
Originally posted by kronik:
No way Baalke would use a 1st round pick on a small guy, no matter how good he was in college. Baalke usually uses high picks on players with superior size/speed ratios. Players with long arms is a must as well.

That is my feeling as well. Like Joyner as a player, but doesn't fit the Niners profile.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Dec 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM ]
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by kronik:
No way Baalke would use a 1st round pick on a small guy, no matter how good he was in college. Baalke usually uses high picks on players with superior size/speed ratios. Players with long arms is a must as well.

That is my feeling as well. Like Joyner as a player, but doesn't fit the Niners profile.

yea I feel the same. When I first looked at this draft the first pick really jumped out at me as imo unlikely.
Originally posted by T-9ers:
What about Team Kadeem Carey baby? Frank Gore's heir. And a trade up to snag exactly who they want like last year.

Yea perfect another RB to sit N watch thatz what we need
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by T-9ers:
What about Team Kadeem Carey baby? Frank Gore's heir. And a trade up to snag exactly who they want like last year.

Yea perfect another RB to sit N watch thatz what we need

you guys keep saying we got too many backs but i aint seeing that. hunter and james arent starters, period. lattimore has had two major knees injuries, we'd be foolish to count on him. And we know about the great frank gore, his days are numbered. so please enlighten on why you think were so great a runningback? not saying kadeem is the guy, but if we thought he was the best player available, why not?