LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Florida State WR Kelvin Benjamin

He'd be the perfect redzone target but could we trust his hands catching Kap's bullets?
He didn't impress me too much. seems like he doesn't have top end speed the 49ers wrs lack. hes decent but not special.
Will still draft but not in the 1st with those inconsistent hands, perfect redzone target. Will take him with one of our 2nds, still think he can get open in the NFL with the right development. Winston had no time in the 1st half to find anyone
Missouri Wr Green Beckham is a far better prospect than Benjamin who is slow does not get separation, hands are ?, or route runner reminds me more like Mike Williams NOT baby Megatron. Would benefit another year with Famous Jameis

Dorial Green Beckham reminds me of Calvin Johnson

Benjamin disappointed
[ Edited by Harbaalke on Jan 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM ]
Not sure what to make of Benjamin but its Rashad Greene I prefer anyway. So light though. Think he's only 170 or so
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Not sure what to make of Benjamin but its Rashad Greene I prefer anyway. So light though. Think he's only 170 or so

Greene would be the perfect slot wr, always knows where to find the soft spots and is quick and shifty. I like him as well, very reliable
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Greene would be the perfect slot wr, always knows where to find the soft spots and is quick and shifty. I like him as well, very reliable

Kid was money all night but just a JR probably will return like Benjamin
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Yeah, and tonight he was killing it with those slants and intermediate catches but I've seen him go up and get it too this season. High points the ball well. Probably right though, might stay in school and that could do him some good. Let him get stronger
Should definitely be on Baalke's radar.
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Benjamin is 23, would be surprised if he stays

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
He didn't impress me too much. seems like he doesn't have top end speed the 49ers wrs lack. hes decent but not special.

Clearly you haven't seen him play much this year besides tonight.
Made some huge plays today but also dropped some crucial passes.
Originally posted by xela510:

Made the catch to win the national championship...IMO, that trumps everything.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

He was slow and ineffective most of the game. Short redzone lob passes have always been his specialty. All he does is catch TD's.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

He was slow and ineffective most of the game. Short redzone lob passes have always been his specialty. All he does is catch TD's.

So much fail here I don't know where to start.
Share 49ersWebzone