LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Looking to add a staff writer to PigskinProspects.com

Ok, so had an issue a while back, where the site got messed up, was down for a bit, and lost some of my Admin users, if anyone was on the site before, or wants to join in, and help write, not expecting a lot, just a piece every now and then, I handle all the major stuff, anyone is welcome to help. I of course want people who are 1. Not bias when writing, and 2. Actually know what they are talking about.

So let me know if anyone wants on board.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Love to help out, AB, but I can't write a lick.
I'm interested. I'm obviously a 49er fan born and raised in the Bay Area. I now live in SEC country amongst some of the biggest college football fans in the country... I follow Auburn, Alabama, Florida State and the rest of the area schools religiously. I used to follow college almost exclusively for the draft. That's changed in the last 5 years. I'd be happy to talk prospects from this region of the country.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I can write.. how do I apply??

I also love doing drafts and scouting players whenever I watch them on TV..
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Ok, so had an issue a while back, where the site got messed up, was down for a bit, and lost some of my Admin users, if anyone was on the site before, or wants to join in, and help write, not expecting a lot, just a piece every now and then, I handle all the major stuff, anyone is welcome to help. I of course want people who are 1. Not bias when writing, and 2. Actually know what they are talking about.

I'll email stuff every now and then, but I just can't make a regular commitment to provide stuff. Just get so busy
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I'll email stuff every now and then, but I just can't make a regular commitment to provide stuff. Just get so busy

That's fine man, no biggie, whenever you want something published, send me an email on gmail, and I'll post it, and also tweet it out.

Originally posted by 9moon:
I can write.. how do I apply??

I also love doing drafts and scouting players whenever I watch them on TV..

• 9moon
  • Veteran
I can assure you that most will love whatever I write because it will be mighty feisty and a real controversy...

When can I start??
Originally posted by davidboutte:
I'm interested. I'm obviously a 49er fan born and raised in the Bay Area. I now live in SEC country amongst some of the biggest college football fans in the country... I follow Auburn, Alabama, Florida State and the rest of the area schools religiously. I used to follow college almost exclusively for the draft. That's changed in the last 5 years. I'd be happy to talk prospects from this region of the country.

How'd I miss your reply, my bad bud, I could definitely use some help on the big colleges, can be College analysis, scouting reports, whatever you would want to bring to the table. Let me know.
Originally posted by 9moon:
I can assure you that most will love whatever I write because it will be mighty feisty and a real controversy...

When can I start??

Ok, send me something to my PM box, I don't care what it is, whatever team you would choose to write about, or conference.

Share 49ersWebzone