There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Looking to add a staff writer to PigskinProspects.com

Crazy49er1313 with some great analysis on the AFC, Team by Team.

http://pigskinprospects.com/2014/01/27/afc-team-by-team-analysis/
Need someone from the webiste staff to help with team needs. I emailed Crazy49er1313, and he should reply soon.

I need someone who could do a few divisions. I was gonna tackle like NFC North and NFC East, maybe AFC East.

I have someone doing the NFC West. He is also close to finishing the new design for the site.
Bump.

Looking for Ideas for the site. Also if anyone wants to join the team.

And anyone who was on board last year, please let me know if you still want to write for the site.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Sep 12, 2014 at 2:55 PM ]
I do still want to AB, but i have been putting in 12 hour work days recently. I wont be able to contribute until work settles down if it ever does.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I do still want to AB, but i have been putting in 12 hour work days recently. I wont be able to contribute until work settles down if it ever does.

Sounds good. Any ideas on what I could add to the site? Either College or NFL?

Right now it is just me doing weekly watch list, and rankings.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Sounds good. Any ideas on what I could add to the site? Either College or NFL?

Right now it is just me doing weekly watch list, and rankings.

Ill go through the site this weekend, and see what ideas i can come up with for you.
buzzb28 is a very good writer
Is it too late to join????
Originally posted by 9moon:
Is it too late to join????

Nope, never too late. Could use help in any area that you think you would excel at.

PM me a desired username, password, and email for an account at the site.

I know for a fact we have SunDevilNiner79 on board, he said he would work on some stuff soon. Willing to pay $10.00 a month for a few guys. Must write every month to get paid of course. Don't expect much, a few articles a month. It's slow right now with College just beginning. Will pick up more so in December-May months.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by hofer36:
how much does it pay?

It doesn't unfortunately.

That's life in journalism for you son!