There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Looking to add a staff writer to PigskinProspects.com

pretty solid write up. I would move Ebron up one spot but that's all a matter of opinion. Only thing i would do if possible is to list the college and height/weight of each guy. Like Sammy Watkins, Clemson, WR HT: 6'2 WT:204lbs. I have no clue what his real measurements are
Originally posted by lamontb:
pretty solid write up. I would move Ebron up one spot but that's all a matter of opinion. Only thing i would do if possible is to list the college and height/weight of each guy. Like Sammy Watkins, Clemson, WR HT: 6'2 WT:204lbs. I have no clue what his real measurements are

After writing it i thought it may have been a good idea. I'll put together more ACC stuff soon.
Hey, AB, if you are still looking for another writer PM me. I watch PAC12, SEC, and Norte Dame football, but I was thinking about setting up a blog for Division-by-Division analysis of each team from both the NFC and AFC.

Let me know if you're still interested.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Hey, AB, if you are still looking for another writer PM me. I watch PAC12, SEC, and Norte Dame football, but I was thinking about setting up a blog for Division-by-Division analysis of each team from both the NFC and AFC.

Let me know if you're still interested.

PM sent. Would love to add an all around NFL guy, and if you want SEC, PAC-12, and UND would work.
PM sent AB.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
PM sent AB.

replied.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Just thought I would make a thread, I am looking for a staff writer, someone who would like to write articles, blogs, personal feelings on a prospect on pigskinprospects.com. You would have freedom to write whatever you want to write about.

If anyone is interested let me know. I could use someone who may want to post mainly on the PAC-12, or other conferences.

Someone who wants to blog during senior bowl week practices. Doesn't have to be live, can be a recap. I don't ask for much, just need a guy or 2 who is as devoted to the draft as I am.

I would make an account at my site, just need a email and username, and you can change the password once it's emailed to you.

Or if someone wants to write NFL related stuff, especially during the offseason that would be great. I would like to widen the horizon on the site so to speak.

Also someone who has ideas on design wise. I am open to any design. If someone knows a good template on wordpress let me know, or if someone wants to help with coding, let me know.

I hope this isn't taken as a poaching opportunity, I am not looking to take a member and make or have them only on my site. So let me know.

^^^ lol Fro.

To those who PM'd me, I just replied back. Had went to bed early last night, plus had to be out today to get groceries. And WZ was down for a while, so that also kept me from replying.
emails sent to everyone who has an account at our site, and also to Zachary, haven't gotten your account yet. I sent an email on how we will should run things, who does this and that type of thing.

Compensation will be given every month by paypal. And more will happen as we grow bigger.

I appreciate all of those who wanted to join. sfout, I didn't get an email from you, but dont think you're not invited, just PM me anytime you want in.
Sorry Ab, got busy and havent gone to the site to register yet, this weekend im free though so ill get all set up then. Got your email with password and everything though.
AB, side note was looking through your rankings and noticed you have Travis instead of Kelvin Benjamin. Travis is a WR for the Browns.
http://pigskinprospects.com/jasons-2014-positional/

And not sure if you wanted it point out it's being picky but you have Louchiez instead of Loucheiz Purifoy. You have the ei flipped. Pretty easy to make a mistake with first names these days as they have really branched out. Whatever happened to John, Joe, Tom and Tim?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 3, 2014 at 2:07 AM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Sorry Ab, got busy and havent gone to the site to register yet, this weekend im free though so ill get all set up then. Got your email with password and everything though.

No worries buddy, whenever you get a chance, not in a rush to get everything out there at once.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
AB, side note was looking through your rankings and noticed you have Travis instead of Kelvin Benjamin. Travis is a WR for the Browns.
http://pigskinprospects.com/jasons-2014-positional/

And not sure if you wanted it point out it's being picky but you have Louchiez instead of Loucheiz Purifoy. You have the ei flipped. Pretty easy to make a mistake with first names these days as they have really branched out. Whatever happened to John, Joe, Tom and Tim?

You nitpicker, lol, I messed up Benjamin's name, I keep getting confused with Travis Benjamin for some reason. And Purifoy, yeah that 1st name I tend to get wrong. Sucks with these fancy names, lol.
You nitpicker, lol, I messed up Benjamin's name, I keep getting confused with Travis Benjamin for some reason. And Purifoy, yeah that 1st name I tend to get wrong. Sucks with these fancy names, lol.

I wasn't going to say anything but wasn't or not if you wanted to be corrected. Pretty sure Travis who played at Miami is his brother, they are both from the same home town according to wiki. Yeah, I agree these dang first names are getting crazy and hard to spell and pronounce too. P.S. Glad you are finding some good posters to write for your site. It will take time but hopefully you get your name out there and get PigskinProspects going strong. I think a lot of those draft sites take 5+ years before they become popular. There are so many to compete with these days that doesn't help either.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 3, 2014 at 7:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:

I wasn't going to say anything but wasn't or not if you wanted to be corrected. Pretty sure Travis who played at Miami is his brother, they are both from the same home town according to wiki. Yeah, I agree these dang first names are getting crazy and hard to spell and pronounce too. P.S. Glad you are finding some good posters to write for your site. It will take time but hopefully you get your name out there and get PigskinProspects going strong. I think a lot of those draft sites take 5+ years before they become popular. There are so many to compete with these days that doesn't help either.

Yeah, I agree. I've gotten a few says my siter is better than WalterFootball, just needs to pump out more content, which is what brought me to get more help.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home