There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Looking to add a staff writer to PigskinProspects.com

Just thought I would make a thread, I am looking for a staff writer, someone who would like to write articles, blogs, personal feelings on a prospect on pigskinprospects.com. You would have freedom to write whatever you want to write about.

If anyone is interested let me know. I could use someone who may want to post mainly on the PAC-12, or other conferences.

Someone who wants to blog during senior bowl week practices. Doesn't have to be live, can be a recap. I don't ask for much, just need a guy or 2 who is as devoted to the draft as I am.

I would make an account at my site, just need a email and username, and you can change the password once it's emailed to you.

Or if someone wants to write NFL related stuff, especially during the offseason that would be great. I would like to widen the horizon on the site so to speak.

Also someone who has ideas on design wise. I am open to any design. If someone knows a good template on wordpress let me know, or if someone wants to help with coding, let me know.

I hope this isn't taken as a poaching opportunity, I am not looking to take a member and make or have them only on my site. So let me know.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Just thought I would make a thread, I am looking for a staff writer, someone who would like to write articles, blogs, personal feelings on a prospect on pigskinprospects.com. You would have freedom to write whatever you want to write about.

If anyone is interested let me know. I could use someone who may want to post mainly on the PAC-12, or other conferences.

Someone who wants to blog during senior bowl week practices. Doesn't have to be live, can be a recap. I don't ask for much, just need a guy or 2 who is as devoted to the draft as I am.

I would make an account at my site, just need a email and username, and you can change the password once it's emailed to you.

Or if someone wants to write NFL related stuff, especially during the offseason that would be great. I would like to widen the horizon on the site so to speak.

Also someone who has ideas on design wise. I am open to any design. If someone knows a good template on wordpress let me know, or if someone wants to help with coding, let me know.

I hope this isn't taken as a poaching opportunity, I am not looking to take a member and make or have them only on my site. So let me know.

Wish I had the time AB...can't get into the draft with any depth but thanks for all you do!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Just thought I would make a thread, I am looking for a staff writer, someone who would like to write articles, blogs, personal feelings on a prospect on pigskinprospects.com. You would have freedom to write whatever you want to write about.

If anyone is interested let me know. I could use someone who may want to post mainly on the PAC-12, or other conferences.

Someone who wants to blog during senior bowl week practices. Doesn't have to be live, can be a recap. I don't ask for much, just need a guy or 2 who is as devoted to the draft as I am.

I would make an account at my site, just need a email and username, and you can change the password once it's emailed to you.

Or if someone wants to write NFL related stuff, especially during the offseason that would be great. I would like to widen the horizon on the site so to speak.

Also someone who has ideas on design wise. I am open to any design. If someone knows a good template on wordpress let me know, or if someone wants to help with coding, let me know.

I hope this isn't taken as a poaching opportunity, I am not looking to take a member and make or have them only on my site. So let me know.

Wish I had the time AB...can't get into the draft with any depth but thanks for all you do!

Thanks dtg.I know people don't have time, no worries, I hope I find someone soon. If you know someone you think would be good let me know.
To those who frequent the site, what kind of additions would you like to be added.
how much does it pay?
Originally posted by hofer36:
how much does it pay?

It doesn't unfortunately.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
To those who frequent the site, what kind of additions would you like to be added.
mobile version

Some stats of the own team if not provided by other pages? Like what plays did we call/what material was on the field,; who deflected what pass and so on.
Ok, sounds more like game summary.

Some pre-game stuff of the next opponent, in cooperation with our tactics guru from Niner talk (nick forgotten).
Hey man, I'm interested. I'm really interested in the whole draft process from all star games to combine/pro days. Also, I am a udub fan so I watch a lot of PAC 12 games as well as big 10 (psu grad). Pm me some more info if you want!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,193
Damn AB if I wasn't starting my first semester at Utah this semester and planning on finishing 46 credits in 3 semester I would be game for the PAC 12. Either way I could be a good go to person for random Ute prospects.
Start a new job next week otherwise i would volunteer my time. As of right now i simply don't know what my free time will be like yet since its so early in the game with the new job.
Spizzy I would love add a PAC 12 guy and ACC guy.

Sfout also would love for you to join. I have two others joining, mad I can do something in compensation. Maybe 5 bucks. A month in paypal, I know it's not a lot but I am on disability right now. Most know my problems mental wise.

Maybe you two could dived the PAC 12 into 6 and 6. Let me know
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Dec 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM ]
There's the tag line about writing NFL stuff in the offseason. I'm a halfway decent sports writer, and i've been an author for quite some time. I'd do that, if you're still interested in something like that. I can do. Me write good. Let's chat.
Awesome guys.

So far it's me(Draft Rankings), Spizzy(Pac-12 and Big 10), Chris(From NinersNation, username CK, doing NFC West, and help with the design for the website), sfout(You can be the Utah guy), and if xtm you can do NFL analysis on free agent signings if you want. PM me your guys emails, and desired username, and I will create accounts for you, and password will be sent to that email, and then you can change it to whatever you want it to be.

Appreciate everyone who is gonna help out with the site.

Chris, from NinersNation, is gonna help me choose a template from wordpress, and help with sortable tables, like name, number, height, weight, etc...

Also Spizzy and Sfout you guys could divide the work of the PAC-12, so one isn't responsible for all of the PAC-12.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Dec 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Start a new job next week otherwise i would volunteer my time. As of right now i simply don't know what my free time will be like yet since its so early in the game with the new job.

No problem. If you ever wanna join, just let me know buddy. You're always welcomed.
1st post the newest Staff Member/Admin OtisDruftwood aka drafthunter.

http://pigskinprospects.com/2013/12/30/top-10-acc-draft-eligible/