LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 131 users in the forums

All I Want For Christmas Is.....

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Guess u didnt see where i said that tha only stat that caugh my eye N how id want a more proven player ....
you are talking about the td-number as if it is just a stat...it is THE stat imho.
what stats do you care about?

and yes, your writing style is crap. board language is english, not wannabe-ghetto-slang.
HAHA, tatdwolf49... you are what is wrong with the bay area... lets get the ghetto mentality out of here. Learn proper english and respect your fellow man. I really hope that the games at the new stadium are less ghetto and I can bring my kids to the games without smelling weed and wannabe gangbangers being tough guys in the parking lot and concourse. Holla at Yo boy, Fo Sho
All I want for my draft Christmas is:
1st round: Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, Jordan Matthews
3rd round: Donte Moncrief
4th round: Jeff Janis

1st round: Darqueze Dennard, Justin Gilbert
2nd round: Jason Verrett, Bradley Roby, Louchiez Purifoy,
3rd round: Kyle Fuller
4th round: Ricardo Allen
I was cool reading this until someone said being cool with letting Crabtree walk
If I still smoked I'd ask you where you get yo s**t from
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by irishluder:
HAHA, tatdwolf49... you are what is wrong with the bay area... lets get the ghetto mentality out of here. Learn proper english and respect your fellow man. I really hope that the games at the new stadium are less ghetto and I can bring my kids to the games without smelling weed and wannabe gangbangers being tough guys in the parking lot and concourse. Holla at Yo boy, Fo Sho

Shouldn't you treat him with the same respect and not give him a hard time about how he chooses to speak and type ? Also, it is not just "wannabe gangbangers" who are smoking weed in PL's before football games, if you are not aware then you might be surprised at some of who partake in such sessions.

As far as size and statistics go, they can be deceiving, they have to be kept in perspective (both in college and the NFL). 12 of the top 15 leading receivers this year might be over 6"3 but last year that number was 8...again perspective. A lot of that depends on the QB situation, offensive coordinator, scheme and playcalling as well as how defenses scheme (and adjust). We don't necessarily need someone who is going to or hoping to lead the league in this category or that category, we need selfless players who are going to help us win football games, and who want to help us win football games.
Share 49ersWebzone