There are 183 users in the forums

All I Want For Christmas Is.....

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Guess u didnt see where i said that tha only stat that caugh my eye N how id want a more proven player ....
you are talking about the td-number as if it is just a stat...it is THE stat imho.
what stats do you care about?

and yes, your writing style is crap. board language is english, not wannabe-ghetto-slang.

I dont know maybe something more then just. 80Rec 1452 ydz N 18tdz in 2yrz but i guess that good enoung for u ..Id rather have someone like J.Matthews at 257rec 3616 ydz N 22tdz over 4 yrz N a more proven player.. N as far as board language besidez tellin u to go f*uck urself i didnt see anything about ghetto slang not being accepted....
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Sammy Watkins or Kelvin Benjamin for our offense
Darqueze Dennard or Justin Gilbert for our defense
dont know who
are but i hope they play CB
I will pass on Sammy Watkins, with 12 of the top 15 nfl leading receivers being 6,3 or taller I hope we don't draft any receiver shorter than 6,3 that's just my opinion.
One big, fast WR (Watkins)

One slot CB (Fuller)

One new C (Swanson)

One backup QB (Boyd)

and a partridge in a pear tree.
I dont know maybe something more then just. 80Rec 1452 ydz N 18tdz in 2yrz but i guess that good enoung for u ..Id rather have someone like J.Matthews at 257rec 3616 ydz N 22tdz over 4 yrz N a more proven player.. N as far as board language besidez tellin u to go f*uck urself i didnt see anything about ghetto slang not being accepted....
benjamin needed less receptions to score than matthews and he gained more yards per reception.
scouts dont need to watch whole seasons to decide whether player a is better than player b.
both of them are unproven at the nfl level.

just b/c something is accepted, it doesnt mean that the society wants to adopt it. one of these things is the language.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
What is up with everyone on Benjamin kid his statz aint that great only stat that caught my eye was 14TDz ..I rather have someone more proven N better numberz...
14 TDs...that is THE number. not enough?

I seem to recall drafting a wide receiver that had 7 in one game. How'd that work out.
Originally posted by 49ers53:
I will pass on Sammy Watkins, with 12 of the top 15 nfl leading receivers being 6,3 or taller I hope we don't draft any receiver shorter than 6,3 that's just my opinion.
and i want a player who is either fast or can be a redzone-threat for us. however, both of them should possess good hands and the ability to get separation.
do not care about a specific size.
benjamin needed less receptions to score than matthews and he gained more yards per reception.
scouts dont need to watch whole seasons to decide whether player a is better than player b.
both of them are unproven at the nfl level.

just b/c something is accepted, it doesnt mean that the society wants to adopt it. one of these things is the language.

Dont remember tellin u u had to type like me or talkin s**t about how u type ....didnt know we lived under communist rules here in 49er webzone ....N IMO J.Matthews is a more proven player which is what i said over a player with a far less track record....

Yeah, let's pass on the best WR available in the draft that fits our need of a fast, deep threat receiver buts he's two inches too short to fit some people's insane size criteria.
Dont remember tellin u u had to type like me or talkin s**t about how u type ....didnt know we lived under communist rules here in 49er webzone ....N IMO J.Matthews is a more proven player which is what i said over a player with a far less track record....
yeah kiddie, whatever you say...

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
All I want for Christmas is Niners to win this weekend and Seahawks to lose, followed by a 49er Super Bowl victory in February.

This
And this.
[ Edited by longtime49erfan on Dec 25, 2013 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
dont know who
are but i hope they play CB

Are you serious?

Okay so you prefer Matthews and Communist prefers Benjamin, what's the big deal? No need to agree, chances are we'll get neither and get someone none of us know lol.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Yeah, let's pass on the best WR available in the draft that fits our need of a fast, deep threat receiver buts he's two inches too short to fit some people's insane size criteria.

I agree, NO more short WR, we need one that go way up and fight for the ball. Watkins is regarded highly but we already have 3 WR his size..Niners have had nothing but no good luck with receivers under 6ft..
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
One big, fast WR (Watkins)

One slot CB (Fuller)

One new C (Swanson)

One backup QB (Boyd)

and a partridge in a pear tree.

Lol good picks though
Share 49ersWebzone