There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Phoenix49ers 2014 Mock Draft V3.0-Christmas Edition

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I think Baalke is bigger on college production. AJ Jenkins didn't scream size. Neither did Kendall Hunter coming out. But they were both productive players. I think we are going to get at least one true burner on offense. It's the achilles heel of our nemesis and someone with some elite speed can take advantage of Kaep's big arm. I like the Archer pick or anyone with a similar skillset honestly. People often talk about what a great addition Boldin has been to our team and he has, but the true MVP is Vernon Davis (the speed guy). We are 0-3 when he misses significant time in a game. Getting another deep threat that would make it difficult on defenses would only help us more.

Yes, this offense definitely needs an infusion of speed. A guy like Archer would an an additional dimension to this offense.

Our punt/kick returner needs an infusion of speed also...
Originally posted by Maui9er:
Our punt/kick returner needs an infusion of speed also...

Wouldn't that be a hoot!?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Young players under six feet tall:

Brock

Brown

Hunter

James

Morris

Wright

Seems Baalke has nothing against small DBs or RBs.

He doesn't. It's just people with their own size biases and obsession that have a problem with smaller players, they incorrectly assume Baalke does too.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
He doesn't. It's just people with their own size biases and obsession that have a problem with smaller players, they incorrectly assume Baalke does too.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Wtf? Someone had a 48 hour epiphany on Allen Robinson.

Credit goes to you mostly, and the fact that the coaching staff seems to be continually inept when it comes to developing receivers.

This. We may just have to go for the most finished product at receiver. It's very telling that the best receiver's we've had in the last 10 years have come from outside of this organization. It's yet another reason why I am not set to just let Mario Manningham walk.
Kelvin just has so much potential with that body. If he runs 4.4 he'll go top 15.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Joyner is a straight up baller! Dam he is like a replica of mathieu but without' the weed problem

Agree