It seems like this is a pretty deep WR class. I'm hoping a few of the premier wide receivers drop to us.
1. First round: Own pick Justin Gilbert CB 6-0 200lbs 4.52
2. Second round: Own pick Davante Adams WR 6-2 216lbs 4.56
3. Second round: Kansas City LaMarcus Joyner CB 5-8 190lbs 4.52
4. Third round: Tennessee Deone Bucannon SS 6-1 215lbs 4.57
5. Third round: Own pick Donte Moncrief WR 6-2 226lbs 4.49
6. **Third: Compensatory Tyler Larsen C 6-4 312lbs
7. Fourth round: Own pick Traded with 2nd for Adams
8. Fifth round: Own pick Aaron Murray QB 6-1 208lbs 4.84
9. Sixth round: Own pick Traded with 3rd for Moncrief
10. Seventh round: Carolina Jonathan Dowling FS 6-2 198lbs
11. Seventh round: New Orleans Tevin Reese WR 5-10 170lbs 4.38
12. Seventh round: Indianapolis Eathyn Manumaleuna DT 6-2 305lbs
13. Seventh round: Own pick Cornelius Lucas OT 6-8 328lbs
How realistic do you think this draft would be?