1. Stephen Tuitt- DE: I don't think its a given that Tank is the heir apparent. Bring in some competition and let them battle it out. I think the 5 man DE rotation of Justin Smith, Ray McDonald, Tony Jerod-Eddie, Tank Carradine, and Tuitt would be a nightmare for opposing defenses.
2. O'dell Beckham- WR: I don't believe he will last this late. But if Carolina passes on him, I think there's a pretty good chance he could slip into the second round. The only other team I'm concerned about taking him potentially is Jacksonville, who has their issues with Justin Blackmon. Regardless I think packaging LaMichael James + Kansas City's 2nd round pick should allow us to take him if he's available.
2. LaMarcus Joyner- CB/FS- PLAYMAKER!! Can back-up at both CB and FS. I'd also be more comfortable with Joyner out there than Dahl should Eric Reid get hurt again.
3. Robert Herron- WR: More deep ball speed to round out our group of receivers.
3. Walt Aikens- CB: More size in the defensive backfield. Insurance if we cannot extend Culliver. Can also match up with the larger receivers.
3. Dri Archer- RB: Essentially replaces LaMichael James. More speed, can return kicks, and hopefully will keep his mouth shut.
4. Johnathan Dowling- S: Can sit and learn behind Bethea for few years. Tremendous size as well. We can afford to develop him with two solid starters in Reid and Bethea around at least two years.
I believe we have one fifth and three sevenths after this. I wouldn't mind flipping the 5th into a 2015 4th and then picking up some low-risk/high reward type players to redshirt in the seventh round.
**A little redundant to take Archer and Beckham, so instead I say we stay put and take Moncrief with Kansas City's pick.**
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Mar 18, 2014 at 7:55 PM ]