There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Senior Bowl

Keep an eye on OLB Jordan Tripp from Montana. Kid is a Gamer and a great tackler. Really good instincts and hard worker. Been flying under the radar but would be a great pick up in the 4-6 rounds. Can also play ILB as well.
One guy I would like to get is Stanley Jean-Baptiste, big physical corner.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

YES! Is it just me or does anyone else want to draft bigger CB's?
I want to draft GOOD CBs, do not care how big they are.
Originally posted by communist:
I want to draft GOOD CBs, do not care how big they are.

I'm with my buddy Lenin here. :)
San Jose State QB playing well. I wonder if we can draft him and see what Harbaugh can do with him. Looks pretty accurate.
Originally posted by king_diagram:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

YES! Is it just me or does anyone else want to draft bigger CB's?

We need that.
Dee Ford MVP, well deserved.
  • Ruhl
  • Veteran
Bucannon left me feeling wanting. I need to watch the game again, but I'm a little disappointed.

I'm glad Logan Thomas had a rough game, I'd take him in the 6th if he's still around
Originally posted by luis1985:
San Jose State QB playing well. I wonder if we can draft him and see what Harbaugh can do with him. Looks pretty accurate.

Fales looks like an upgraded version of Shaun Hill. Would draft as a quality backup QB.

Stephen Morris. Looked awful, bad footwork, bad accuracy, picked off twice, meh.

Deone Bucannon. Didn't impress, seemed to slow to react to the football, didn't play all that well. I actually thought Loston looked better than him today.

Jordan Matthews. Looked very good, fluid, made some nice catches today.

David Carr. Loved his first series, quick release, decisive, was attacking all over the field.

• xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
49ers wish list imo:

Trent Murphy, DL, Stanford - led the Nation in sacks possible replacement to Justin Smith

Marcus Smith, DE/OLB, Louisville - great motor skills/depth

Stanley Jean-Baptiste, DB, Nebraska - starting CB opposite of Brock

Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford - A harbaugh guy too bad he is not playing in the senior bowl but knows the scheme until bowman comes back a fit

C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa - The game tape is very impressive a 3rd/4th round prospect big 6'6" 260 blocks, good hands a better fit than Carrier & Celek

sorry charlie, murphy is only a light-in-the-butt, poooooooor-man's justin smith. he'll make it on effort, but the talent isn't there for greatness.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Ford had a great game. Very quick. I have seen him on numerous big boards projected as a 3rd rounder. I myself thought of him as a solid 2nd rounder and he really improved on that today.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Ford had a great game. Very quick. I have seen him on numerous big boards projected as a 3rd rounder. I myself thought of him as a solid 2nd rounder and he really improved on that today.

In my latest big board, posted last night before the Senior Bowl, I had him 64th on the Top 270. Kid impressed me big time, looking like a early 2nd rd pick come May.
I wasnt overly impressed by too many guys today. There will probably be 2 or 3 first rounders at most who played today. Carr impressed at seems a lock to me for the first rd. Ford obviously played well. Matthews looked pretty solid in limited opportunities. Other than that........... meh
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I wasnt overly impressed by too many guys today. There will probably be 2 or 3 first rounders at most who played today. Carr impressed at seems a lock to me for the first rd. Ford obviously played well. Matthews looked pretty solid in limited opportunities. Other than that........... meh

Now, I understand why very few of the scouts and professionals stay and watch the game.