There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Draftcountdown.com's latest mock(Scott Wright's 1 Rounder)

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
no thanks, USC players

This.

That dude is overrated, Hawaii's young secondary made him look average when they played. And honestly I don't think Lee is a 1st round pick either, there are so many receivers I'd pick before him, don't make me name them.

Itz nice to see im not alone in not wantin lee.... I rather have a CB or D.Adams if he comez out this yr...

How could CB NOT be the pick in the 1st after watching today's game. Sure the 9ers won by a stretch but Brock and Brown looked really inconsistent out there. And Rogers with his high salary and age, no way is he gonna stick around next year. The 9ers MUST absolutely pick a CB in the 1st!!!

I agree im hoping we do something like tha vikz did this past draft N trade back into tha 1st round N take a top WR(D.Adams if he comez out) along with a top CB ...We have enough pickz so use them...
This.

That dude is overrated, Hawaii's young secondary made him look average when they played. And honestly I don't think Lee is a 1st round pick either, there are so many receivers I'd pick before him, don't make me name them.
name them
Wouldn't mind taking Lee but I'm more on board with taking a shutdown corner like Dennard or Gilbert in the 1st round and then taking Odell Beckham Jr hopefully in the 2nd round.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Wouldn't mind taking Lee but I'm more on board with taking a shutdown corner like Dennard or Gilbert in the 1st round and then taking Odell Beckham Jr hopefully in the 2nd round.

I'd be content with taking Gilbert or Dennard in the first and then trading up in the 2nd for Beckham, Matthews or Moncrief.
no thanks, USC players

This.

Itz nice to see im not alone in not wantin lee.... I rather have a CB or D.Adams if he comez out this yr...

How could CB NOT be the pick in the 1st after watching today's game. Sure the 9ers won by a stretch but Brock and Brown looked really inconsistent out there. And Rogers with his high salary and age, no way is he gonna stick around next year. The 9ers MUST absolutely pick a CB in the 1st!!!

Glennon: 18-34, 179 yds 2 TDS, 1 INT; QBR 35.8

What were you watching?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
If going WR i would rather draft Mike Evans or Jordan Matthews.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
no thanks, USC players

This.

Glennon: 18-34, 179 yds 2 TDS, 1 INT; QBR 35.8

What were you watching?

Yah and he only passed for 29 yards before they really started to pass it around. And on top of your stats, guess who gave up most of those yards, T-Brock and that's my point....what were you watching.
Would love to get him, but we would seldom use him. I would either trade down or go for the better corners in this draft.
Would rather have Mathews, Adams, Cooks.

Not really that high on Lee.
no thanks, USC players

This.

I dont think the Niners MUST draft a CB in the first. In fact, I think a fast #1 WR is the teams biggest need. I would be very happy with Marquise Lee falling in our laps at the end of the first.
Overrated, don't want, talks like a six year old girl
Originally posted by communist:
This.

name them

D.Adams , B.Cooks , J.Matthews , S.Watkins , D.Moncrief , O.Beckham JR , B.Coleman , A.Hill , TJ.Jones , A.Robinson .....not in that order but just a few WR id want over lee
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
no thanks, USC players

This.

I dont think the Niners MUST draft a CB in the first. In fact, I think a fast #1 WR is the teams biggest need. I would be very happy with Marquise Lee falling in our laps at the end of the first.

And what speedy WR did you have in mind? I think Marquise Lee is more quick than fast sorta like Manningham. If anything 9ers could draft Robert Herron in the 2nd.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by communist:
This.

name them

D.Adams , B.Cooks , J.Matthews , S.Watkins , D.Moncrief , O.Beckham JR , B.Coleman , A.Hill , TJ.Jones , A.Robinson .....not in that order but just a few WR id want over lee

And with that list I'll add, Robert Herron, Mike Davis, Devin Street, Jeff Janis (yes I would take him over Lee) and Josh Huff to name a few. I can't speak for everyone, but Marquise Lee just doesn't scream 1st round pick to me. I'm willing to bet Jonathan Baldwin has more speed than him on the field (and not in a 40) and I'd be willing to give him another shot before taking Lee. USC offensive players just don't do it for me, and given their track records in the last 10 years in the NFL I think I have a pretty good case.
Not a fan of Lee as a 1st rounder, I'd take dennard if he falls to the niners...and take Matthews or Moncrief with one of the 2nd. Dont forget Patton is still on the roster.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home