LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Bridgewater considering staying at Louisville

For the younger guys on the board read about Simeon Rice. Guy was touted the exact same way. Really was a good but never great LB/DE. Clowney could end up the exact same way.
Good move, just waiting to see how much attention he garners, by stating he will wait one more year. If scouts continue to gush all over Bridgewater then he will declare for the draft.

Just my opinion.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Good move, just waiting to see how much attention he garners, by stating he will wait one more year. If scouts continue to gush all over Bridgewater then he will declare for the draft.

Just my opinion.

In a draft poor with QBa class like this year he is going to jump. I have seen way to many QBs that would have been drafted in the top three stay and drop far in the draft Barkley, Brady Quinn, Brian Brohm etc.. Besides what he waits a year to go one? Besides he could go to Houston better than jacksonville
[ Edited by LBSI9ers on Dec 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM ]
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
For the younger guys on the board read about Simeon Rice. Guy was touted the exact same way. Really was a good but never great LB/DE. Clowney could end up the exact same way.

Disagree, in a12 year career he had 122 sacks, 25 forced fumbles and 5 interceptions. If that doesn't it him in elite status I don't know what does.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Draft Clowney And Trade For Kirk Cousins.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 15, 2013 at 7:55 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone