There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bridgewater considering staying at Louisville

In before Houston selects Clowney and they end up playing on that Master Blaster defense level.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24374419/report-teddy-bridgewater-thinking-about-returning-to-louisville
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM ]
Watt and Clowney on the same line? Lets hope not!!
I don't think he does that. too much money on the table.

anyone else thinks Clowney gets injured when he turns pro?
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
I don't think he does that. too much money on the table.

anyone else thinks Clowney gets injured when he turns pro?

I think Clowney will go HAM in the pros.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Maybe he doesn't wanna go to Houston or Jacksonville?
Can't run from Houston or Jacksonville too long kid.
Think it would be a huge mistake by Bridgewater, but we will see.
Can't be worse than Jake Locker's move years ago. He got boned
He won't.

Going to Houstan would be the best scenario a no.1 pick could hope for. They are too talented to keep sucking like they have this year.

Best oppurtunity for him to succeed early
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
He won't.

Going to Houstan would be the best scenario a no.1 pick could hope for. They are too talented to keep sucking like they have this year.

Get Andre Johnson while he is still moderately skilled, Hopkins on the rise. A dynamic back in Foster --- they just need to find a reliable TE and another WR. Plus an amazing defense to carry him through any rookie struggles.

If I was Teddy I would want to go to Houston as well.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Maybe he doesn't wanna go to Houston or Jacksonville?

I can understand Jacksonville....but Houston? Quality OL, good running game, Andre Johnson and DeAndre Hopkins, good defense...etc. Depending on who they hire as head coach, things would be as good as they could be for any young QB to succeed.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
He won't.

Get Andre Johnson while he is still moderately skilled, Hopkins on the rise. A dynamic back in Foster --- they just need to find a reliable TE and another WR. Plus an amazing defense to carry him through any rookie struggles.

If I was Teddy I would want to go to Houston as well.

Exactly. All Houston is really missing is a franchise QB. That's a stacked roster from top to bottom that can be dangerous as soon as next year once they add a QB like Bridgewater and a few more weapons around him via draft and FA. Teddy going to Houston is Win-Win situation for both Teddy and the Texans.

Hope he seriously thinks this out, decides to declare this year and embrace the possibility of going to Houston because trust me, I fully expect them to be a totally different team and a contender next year with a new QB (Teddy) and a new HC that leads them in the right direction. Houston has everything they need for him or any rookie QB to succeed right away.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Dec 14, 2013 at 10:34 AM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Lol @ this. Jacksonville will be ready and waiting in 2015. Houston would be perfect for all of the reasons already mentioned. If I were him, I'd hope that Houston continues to lose and end up there.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Lol @ this. Jacksonville will be ready and waiting in 2015. Houston would be perfect for all of the reasons already mentioned. If I were him, I'd hope that Houston continues to lose and end up there.

Another reason why he'd be foolish to return to school next year. Jacksonville, the worst option of the two IMO, will surely take him in 2015 anyway lol.

If he declares this year, he will likely be the #1 overall pick, first QB selected in the draft (not guaranteed in 2015 w/ Mariota declaring and Jameis eligible to declare), and he'll be going to a team that's stacked and has all the tools needed for a young rookie QB to succeed and then some. I mean it's really a no brainer lol.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Watt and Clowney on the same line? Lets hope not!!

Gonna happen. They will stack them like we do with Aldon and Watt. Plenty of serviceable QBs in the second round. Watt will push JC to be better. Could be a scary good defense.