There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Comp picks ?

How many and what rounds do you think we will get..? Thinking definitely 3rd round for Goldson and maybe a 4th round for walker..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Dec 11, 2013 at 2:47 PM ]
Goldson
Im thinkin for sure a 3rd round for goldson not sure on walker but doubt its a 4th round ...i think we'll be lucky if we get a 5th round for walker..
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Im thinkin for sure a 3rd round for goldson not sure on walker but doubt its a 4th round ...i think we'll be lucky if we get a 5th round for walker..

Think he's right. Walker signed a pretty hefty contract and has played every week. Those are two large considerations for comp picks.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Im thinkin for sure a 3rd round for goldson not sure on walker but doubt its a 4th round ...i think we'll be lucky if we get a 5th round for walker..

Think he's right. Walker signed a pretty hefty contract and has played every week. Those are two large considerations for comp picks.

In all honesty Delaney walker has played better the a lot of ppl expected and like u said he has played every week..the other players we lost are cancelled out by the players we signed
Spell check sucks... Delanie
Don't forget RJF. He's played a lot of snaps for the Colts.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,640
It would be nice to get a third for Goldson and a fourth for Walker.

But I do not think that it will happen.
Also lost Soap too. Was Dorsey cut by the Chiefs or was he a FA?
Originally posted by saj4423:
Also lost Soap too. Was Dorsey cut by the Chiefs or was he a FA?

Dorsey was a FA signing. Most draft sites are predicting the Niners get the 3rd round comp pick for Goldson. The rest of the signings balance out.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Don't forget RJF. He's played a lot of snaps for the Colts.

AND was pretty highly paid... and is having a good year with Indy.