There are 213 users in the forums

bored mock switching some up..

only doing 5 rounds bc I think the rest will be traded for us to move up for players we desire..

Rd 1....Devante Adams WR Fresno State

Rd 2....E.J. Gaines CB Mizz

Rd 2....Kony Ealy DE/OLB Mizz

Rd 3....Gabe Jackson OG Miss State

Rd 3...Craig Loston SS LSU

Rd 3 COMP....Max Bulloughs ILB Michigan State

Rd 4....Stanley Jean Baptiste CB Nebraska

Rd 4 COMP....Jalen Saunders WR Oklahoma

Rd 5....Colt Lyerla TE Oregon

tried to cover all needs and take BPA..Didn't take a center bc I think either Goodwin will resign on a team friendly deal or Kilgore will start..i took Max Bulloughs for more depth and special teams..just thinks hes a football player harbaugh loves..also took lyerla bc hes a 1st rd talent who screwed up..low risk high reward player who I cano will challenge McDonald for 2nd TE..i think every other pick all would understand why..main thing I debated about was takin Ealy or a DT like Anthony Johnson or timmy Jernigan..
  • JoRo
  • Veteran
I'm wondering about the availability of some of those guys. I've seen Ealy as a 1st or early 2nd rounder. Jackson as well. That would be a really good draft if it happened.
Originally posted by JoRo:
I'm wondering about the availability of some of those guys. I've seen Ealy as a 1st or early 2nd rounder. Jackson as well. That would be a really good draft if it happened.

Good call. I don't think the Niners will trade away all 5 late round picks either. Always room for a Baalke redshirt/injury special pick in the 7th round.
why spend a 2nd rd pick on a DE/OLB when we are stacked at those positions?
Some very good names in this mock.. I don't know that much yet about your 2nd rounders.. but I overall like!
to be honest i understand and do agree with what ur thinking and yes we are stacked and that was my most difficult selection..i was thinking of a dt who can back up smith or McDonald but thought we are more stacked at that position..also the fact that you can never have to many pass rushers..its kinda difficult dong a 49ers mock draft when wr and cb are truly the only real needs..every other postion is stacked and whoever we draft would be on the bench..
Share 49ersWebzone