There are 196 users in the forums

Kelvin Benjamin

Very much fitzgerald like. Also he has that beastly pro body that 99% of the guys dont have.
I actually was like wow with the first td in the title game.
[ Edited by 9ertillidie on Dec 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM ]
Seen him play in Every game this year not just cause he's good but because I'm a huge FSU fan.best receiver this year in my opinion
[ Edited by 9ertillidie on Dec 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Benjamin doesn't have the speed of Calvin, but he has every other asset. Could be a lot like Alshon Jeffery, except bigger.

I've been a FSU fan since Bar-None. If Kelvin were to end up like Alshon I would not complain one bit. Assuming we would take him of course.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Dec 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM ]
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
Very much fitzgerald like. Also he has that beastly pro body that 99% of the guys dont have.

That would be nice as well obviously.
I'm riding the Benjamin BMW!

A lot of people are on Florida State redshirt sophomore Kelvin Benjamin now after posting 14 receptions for 331 yards and five touchdowns in his last two games. We currently don't have him ranked because we're hesitant to add eligible sophomores. Many expect Benjamin to go pro because he'll be 23 by the time the draft takes place in May. At 6-foot-5, 234 pounds, there's a lot to love about Benjamin.

Benjamin consistently makes difficult catches like those. He's strictly an outside receiver, but his size and speed combination is unique. The point of contention with Benjamin is his hands. He's the classic "make tough catches and miss some easy ones" receiver.
How does he rank with the this years crop? If he is ranked as high as Sammy and Marquise, could there be an early run on wideouts this year? Seems that it could be getting pretty deep at that position. May have to trade up like Eric Reid or do we go Falcons for Julio on this draft?
[ Edited by birdie2bogey on Dec 11, 2013 at 9:36 PM ]
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Benjamin doesn't have the speed of Calvin, but he has every other asset. Could be a lot like Alshon Jeffery, except bigger.

I've been a FSU fan since Bar-None. If Kelvin were to end up like Alshon I would not complain one bit. Assuming we would take him of course.

I like what I see from KB, and his potential is through the roof. Sounds a lot like the kind of guy we'd want. We do still need a burner/package player though. We need a player with a Ginn-like skill set that can be a role player.
I just mentioned him in mods mock, I love um!! If he has a good game, then declares, we might have to trade up for this kid and I'd be all for it

If he declares he will go top 10. By draft time this guy will be ranging around 4-7 pick and could be the steal considering. If Baalke made it happen and we had to pay, I wouldn't be mad.
If we draft him, he's our next Delanie Walker. I think they would use him as a TE. Since we drafted Vance with a high pick last year, I think we're gonna pass on him. As for being a WR, he doesn't supply what we lack, which is speed to stretch the field
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM ]
Originally posted by kronik:
If we draft him, he's our next Delanie Walker. I think they would use him as a TE. Since we drafted Vance with a high pick last year, I think we're gonna pass on him. As for being a WR, he doesn't supply what we lack, which is speed to stretch the field

No way this guy ends up a HB/TE. This guy is a stud WR, Julio Jones, comes to mind. Benjamin will have no trouble running deep routes and using his massive frame and jumping to get the ball.. period. He doesn't have to run 4.4, that's not his game. Making plays is his game.. PLAYMAKER!
He isn't close to being a TE.
Originally posted by x--OoO--x:
Originally posted by kronik:

No way this guy ends up a HB/TE. This guy is a stud WR, Julio Jones, comes to mind. Benjamin will have no trouble running deep routes and using his massive frame and jumping to get the ball.. period. He doesn't have to run 4.4, that's not his game. Making plays is his game.. PLAYMAKER!

Agree. If he would end up on the 49ers I would be extremely excited for sure!
Share 49ersWebzone