There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

1st round CB prospects N ur thoughts ???

Originally posted by Hopper:
We should be asking who's the best CB prospect that can cover the slot. That's going to be the big vacancy in our defense soon.

I don't think so. Cully and Brock can play slot. We should just draft the best corner, and let them work it in TC.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I don't think so. Cully and Brock can play slot. We should just draft the best corner, and let them work it in TC.
Maybe but I wouldn't bank on it.
Originally posted by Hopper:
We should be asking who's the best CB prospect that can cover the slot. That's going to be the big vacancy in our defense soon.

I'd put Ricardo Allen in tha slot hopefully we can get him at tha end of tha 3rd round ....
Originally posted by eonblue:
I like Purifoy. He's the most athletically gifted CB this year just because he's 6'1 189 and will probably run a sub 4.4. He's been excellent on ST sense he came to Florida so that would be immediate value. Over the course of the year we let him rotate at 3/4. Florida plays a technically demanding coverage at CB. I think press man will allow him to use his athleticism and ultimately make him more comfortable. The secondary coaches have done a great job with Brock, Brown, Reid, and Culliver. Purifoy is stronger and faster than them all.

Dennard would be the safest pick. He can play off man, press man, and run coverage. Very fast to the ball on bubble screen or when containment is lost on his side. He's generally in man but he knows how to see the QB while in coverage. Fluid transitions into the route, and rarely get confused. Nope I wouldn't mind at all.

With our secondary coaches I would love to get Purifoy on this team.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home