There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

1st round CB prospects N ur thoughts ???

So whatz ur take on CBz this yr ????

Justiin Gillbert (some on here ive seen luv
this guy)

Loucheiz Purifory (frm what ive read hes my
fav)

Bradley Rody

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

Darqueze Dennard (seen alot of yall luvin
this guy)

I ask cause im wonderin who would be a
better fit N 1st round pick ... I dont watch
much college ball so i read scouting reports
N really like whatz been said about
L.Purifory...so what are ur thoughtz ????
  • sfout
  • Veteran
word thanks for the new thread. don't need 4 pages of old crap to click through.

Taking a CB in the 1st is a real likelihood but I think that we need to see what happens with Whitner before we say CB in the first because we may be moving up to get a dynamic SS much like we did with Reid. Having a starting SS will be higher priority than a CB that will have to compete against 3+ players.

Right now we have Cully, Brock, and Darryl Morris under contract as well as Rogers who will be told to take a pay cut again this spring just like this past season, and an easily re-signable Eric Wright waiting in the wings. If Wright justifies a new prove-it deal to compete against Cully and Brock than we may not think about CB until the 2nd.

That being said.....Gilbert will always have my vote because of his ability to play returner.
Originally posted by sfout:
word thanks for the new thread. don't need 4 pages of old crap to click through.

Taking a CB in the 1st is a real likelihood but I think that we need to see what happens with Whitner before we say CB in the first because we may be moving up to get a dynamic SS much like we did with Reid. Having a starting SS will be higher priority than a CB that will have to compete against 3+ players.

Right now we have Cully, Brock, and Darryl Morris under contract as well as Rogers who will be told to take a pay cut again this spring just like this past season, and an easily re-signable Eric Wright waiting in the wings. If Wright justifies a new prove-it deal to compete against Cully and Brock than we may not think about CB until the 2nd.

That being said.....Gilbert will always have my vote because of his ability to play returner.

IMO I think CB should be our 1ST round pick unless a top WR that slips.. I just dont think pickin safety in tha 1st round in back to back yrz is tha smartest thing ....With safetyz like A.Dixon N E.Reynolds could be gotta in late 2nd or early 3rd round ....
is typing and that difficult?
JUSTIN GILBERT..1ST...DARQUEZE DENNARD 2ND...PLEASE JUST 1 OF THEM IN THE 1ST 2 ROUNDS...THEN STANLEY JEAN BAPTISTE IN THE 5TH...THANKS
Originally posted by jreff22:

Really is that all that u N others can KEEP b*tchin about ???? Ill type how i want dont like it dont read......
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

Really is that all that u N others can KEEP b*tchin about ???? Ill type how i want dont like it dont read......

LOL I type like tha 2..idk y ppl care if they can tell wat we r actually saying..
I would take Darqueze Dennard in the first round if available, if not, Justin Gilbert. And then Ricardo Allen in the 3rd to develop as a slot corner.
Originally posted by jersey49er:

LOL I type like tha 2..idk y ppl care if they can tell wat we r actually saying..

I actually asked foolishly about that. I dont think it should matter to be honest. I have had that asked to me on my site. I type sometimes like that on forums, but always in what you would call "proper english" in articles.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I would take Darqueze Dennard in the first round if available, if not, Justin Gilbert. And then Ricardo Allen in the 3rd to develop as a slot corner.

I really have 2 watch highlights on ricardo allen..you are about the 6th person I hear talking about ricardo allen..
Love me some Roby.
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Itz that dumb human complex of somethin different frm them N tha rest so letz kill tha different pplz... WE MUST ALL BE ALIKE N NO 1 CAN BE DIFFERENT .....POOR LIL PPLZ HOW SAD !!!!
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Dec 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM ]
I like roby.i know he's had down year but overall in his entire time at TOSU I think he's been really good and because of his down year he probably will fall to where we are going to pick in the first.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Frm what ive read im likin L.Purifoy whatz ur take on him ??? N im likin R.Allen to think he'll be a great slot CB given a yr or 2 ....
honestly I think we can have any player we want that's not in the top 10 bc we have the ammo to trade up...last year we got the 18th overall pick by giving the 31st ant a 3rd..unsure wat number..