There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Underclassmen declared for the draft as of 11/30

Originally posted by T-9ers:
Team Kadeem Carey. Tell me what you think?

My top back. I think he declares. I just dont see a RB happening in this draft. Lattimore, Hunter, James, and Gore will all be here, unless they deal Hunter or James. I honestly see a FB like player taken. We need a backup to Bruce Miller. JC Copeland works for me. Or Trey Millard. Gator Hoskins of Marshall, I want to see him play.

Tyler Gaffney in late rounds maybe, to compete. I just dont see a 1st rd or 2nd rd back happening.

I also like Melvin Gordon, but only a RS-Sophomore.
You know what dawned on me. Think, if for some reason, Mariota and Teddy stay in school, how will Texans nation like another Carr drafted 1st? I a a Clutchfans.net member, as a Rockets fan, they like Both Mariota and Teddy. I should ask about Derek Carr.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Would never happen. Ever. If he would be the 1st pick, why the hell he need a grade to tell himself that?

And you know this how? Apparently you don't know how to read either, I didn't say 1st pick, I said first QB taken, big difference man. College players do that all the time buddy, it's to see what scouts think of them and parts of their game they may be considered weak at from an NFL perspective. I ain't the only one who feels that way about him, prior to him saying he'd return to school he was ranked as the top QB and #2 OVERALL draft prospect behind Clowney on Espn's top 32. Feel free to check my claims, or just type his name in Google and see what EXPERTS who have more insight than both of us say
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by communist:
I thought Mariota had already stated that he will stay???

He made it clear in Hawaii TV that he is staying in school.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
You know what dawned on me. Think, if for some reason, Mariota and Teddy stay in school, how will Texans nation like another Carr drafted 1st? I a a Clutchfans.net member, as a Rockets fan, they like Both Mariota and Teddy. I should ask about Derek Carr.

It would be trade down city for Houston. No way they take Carr with the #1 overall pick.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/20/syracuse-rb-jerome-smith-making-dash-for-the-nfl/

Not a lot of notable RBs so maybe he is just looking to latch on while he can.
Originally posted by sfout:
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/20/syracuse-rb-jerome-smith-making-dash-for-the-nfl/

Not a lot of notable RBs so maybe he is just looking to latch on while he can.

Weird, word was he wasn't entering the draft, at least according to GBNReport.com
My top back. I think he declares. I just dont see a RB happening in this draft. Lattimore, Hunter, James, and Gore will all be here, unless they deal Hunter or James. I honestly see a FB like player taken. We need a backup to Bruce Miller. JC Copeland works for me. Or Trey Millard. Gator Hoskins of Marshall, I want to see him play.

Tyler Gaffney in late rounds maybe, to compete. I just dont see a 1st rd or 2nd rd back happening.

I also like Melvin Gordon, but only a RS-Sophomore.

Melvin Gordon announced he is returning for another year.
RS-sophomores do not declare often, do they?

No, but if you are talking about Adams he is in somewhat of a unique situation.
  • buck
  • Veteran
A family first, star Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater gets degree

http://www.wave3.com/story/24268469/star-quarterback-teddy-bridgewater-gets-degree-first-in-his-family

The man has his university degree. I think he declares for the draft.

Just my guess.

goog luck with that Carr has no chance in Houston at all. They take Clowney to match with Watt. That would be better than Smith and Smith.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Your right, they don't usually do, but one in particular that I know of is Larry Fitzgerald.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Would never happen. Ever. If he would be the 1st pick, why the hell he need a grade to tell himself that?

And you know this how? Apparently you don't know how to read either, I didn't say 1st pick, I said first QB taken, big difference man. College players do that all the time buddy, it's to see what scouts think of them and parts of their game they may be considered weak at from an NFL perspective. I ain't the only one who feels that way about him, prior to him saying he'd return to school he was ranked as the top QB and #2 OVERALL draft prospect behind Clowney on Espn's top 32. Feel free to check my claims, or just type his name in Google and see what EXPERTS who have more insight than both of us say

Cool down
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Your right, they don't usually do, but one in particular that I know of is Larry Fitzgerald.
And Michael Crabtree.