There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Underclassmen declared for the draft as of 11/30

FSU is going to be scary next year.

WR Rashad Greene will return
RG Tre Jackson and LG Josue Matias are returning
OT Erving is returning
TE Nick O'Leary is returning
RB Karlos Williams is returning

Of course, Winston makes them an instant National Championship contender.

Only FSU junior to declare is Jernigan. Waiting on Devaonta Freeman and Benjamin to decide.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
FSU is going to be scary next year.

WR Rashad Greene will return
RG Tre Jackson and LG Josue Matias are returning
OT Erving is returning
TE Nick O'Leary is returning
RB Karlos Williams is returning

Of course, Winston makes them an instant National Championship contender.

Only FSU junior to declare is Jernigan. Waiting on Devaonta Freeman and Benjamin to decide.

Wilder Jr. also declared.
Notre Dame TE Troy Niklas declared, as did Alabama's 3-4 DE Jeoffrey Pagan.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Jan 10, 2014 at 7:01 AM ]
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Notre Dame TE Troy Niklas declared, as did Alabama's 3-4 DE Jeoffrey Pagan.

Damn, sucks for my Irish, but he would be a great pick. TE class just got deeper.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Notre Dame TE Troy Niklas declared, as did Alabama's 3-4 DE Jeoffrey Pagan.

Damn, sucks for my Irish, but he would be a great pick. TE class just got deeper.
+++

Notre Dame junior TE Troy Niklas will forego his final season of eligibility and enter the NFL draft.

A Mackey Award semifinalist, Niklas caught just 28 passes for 422 yards and five touchdowns in 2013, but checks in at a mountainous 6-foot-7, 270 pounds. Rotoworld's Josh Norris believes there's a chance Niklas is among the draft's first 50 picks. Already a plus blocker, a strong Combine showing would make Niklas a highly sought after upside pick.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Notre Dame TE Troy Niklas declared, as did Alabama's 3-4 DE Jeoffrey Pagan.

Damn, sucks for my Irish, but he would be a great pick. TE class just got deeper.

Niklas is probably the most complete (in terms of size, speed, athleticism, upside, etc.) TE in the draft and IMO has the highest ceiling of them all. He's just lacking experience, but the sky is the limit for him.
3 Texas Longhorns staying put in school to play for new coach Charlie Strong.

RB Malcolm Brown, DE Cedric Reed, and CB Quandre Diggs.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,088
Florida State WR Kelvin Benjamin entering NFL draft

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000311609/article/report-florida-state-wr-kelvin-benjamin-entering-nfl-draft
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
ANYTHING that Lattimore could give this team is a bonus, but let's be real, I highly doubt they're counting on him to be "the guy" once Gore is gone. Mason could easily be "the guy" with Lattimore, Hunter or James, etc.

Can he block? Gonna have to in the NFL
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
ANYTHING that Lattimore could give this team is a bonus, but let's be real, I highly doubt they're counting on him to be "the guy" once Gore is gone. Mason could easily be "the guy" with Lattimore, Hunter or James, etc.

Can he block? Gonna have to in the NFL

If he doesn't know how, he'll be taught and given the proper motivation by Rathman to make it a priority.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
ANYTHING that Lattimore could give this team is a bonus, but let's be real, I highly doubt they're counting on him to be "the guy" once Gore is gone. Mason could easily be "the guy" with Lattimore, Hunter or James, etc.

Can he block? Gonna have to in the NFL

If he doesn't know how, he'll be taught and given the proper motivation by Rathman to make it a priority.

Lawrence Phillips.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
ANYTHING that Lattimore could give this team is a bonus, but let's be real, I highly doubt they're counting on him to be "the guy" once Gore is gone. Mason could easily be "the guy" with Lattimore, Hunter or James, etc.

Can he block? Gonna have to in the NFL

If he doesn't know how, he'll be taught and given the proper motivation by Rathman to make it a priority.

Lawrence Phillips.

?
FSU RB Freeman declares

ASU OLB Bradford staying

Miami TE Clide Walford staying

Jack State S Perre Warren declares.
Beasley may return to Clemson

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/29319/getlin-de-beasley-leaning-towards-staying
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,305
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Beasley may return to Clemson

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/29319/getlin-de-beasley-leaning-towards-staying

How much money is he going to gain by going back to school? He's already a top 45 pick isn't he? Hell I'd rather get drafted by a competitor in the end of the first then go back to school and be a top 5 pick for a bad team. Just my thinking with the wage scale.