There are 225 users in the forums

RB Andre Williams

• jimrat
  • Veteran
I know we won't be drafting another RB but daaaaam this guy is a bowling ball, 2000 yards rushing this year.

SCOUTING REPORT
[ Edited by jimrat on Nov 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM ]
Why not? He would look fantastic behind our offensive line.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

You are right, all of our RB's behind Gore have ? marks. Williams looks like he loves to put the hurt on people.
[ Edited by jimrat on Nov 27, 2013 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

You are right, all of our RB's behind Gore have ? marks. Williams looks like he loves to put the hurt on people.

This would definitely be a "best player available" type of pick if the Niners selected Williams. If the Niners made this move, I think the odd man out might be Kendall Hunter. Don't think Dixon will be back either. That would leave Gore, Lattimore, Williams and LMJ.
This dude is my draft crush right now. Reminds me of a cross between Roger Craig and Ahmad Bradshaw. Violent runner with those high knees.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 31, 2014 at 2:40 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
This dude is my draft crush right now. Reminds me of a cross between Roger Craig and Ahmad Bradshaw. Violent runner with those high knees.

Yep, and now that Dixon and maybe LMJ out the door, I would love to have this guy.
Our answer to beast mode.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

or this guy.

^^ I'll take either one thank you!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

or this guy.

I like the "bowling ball" a lot, but let anyone of these studs battle it out in camp. It might hurt another player's feelings, but it definitely won't hurt the team

that was an awesome highlight video or just that super mario music brought back memories lol
This guy would be a nice pick up. Impressive highlight film, looks very fast for being 5'11"+ and 230 pounds.
  • pfizz
could replace dixon on the roster. grab him trent. we need a big, bruiser RB to grind down opposing defenses.
[ Edited by pfizz on Feb 21, 2014 at 10:29 AM ]
I have to say, that is not a great write up. Average speed. Fumble concerns. Largely unproven at catching.

I haven't seen him, but I have seen better draft reports. They make him a 3rd day pick, which does open it up I guess. Anyone care to guess a round?
Originally posted by English:
I have to say, that is not a great write up. Average speed. Fumble concerns. Largely unproven at catching.

I haven't seen him, but I have seen better draft reports. They make him a 3rd day pick, which does open it up I guess. Anyone care to guess a round?

If you look he had a lot of gaping holes behind that OL. Kind of like a Lisa Ann video.
Share 49ersWebzone