There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WR Dorial Green-Beckham - Missouri

A felon before his 21st birthday.....meh, pass.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
A felon before his 21st birthday.....meh, pass.

Actually, it's the felons that continue to be felons after their 21st birthday that worry me more.
He doesn't look 6'6. Looks more like 6'4
He will be perfect on the Broncos. He will open up 20 Pappa -Juanas and compete against Peyton.
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
For the most part I did state but yes I do realize your point but I have faith he will correct this as his family has stepped in to defend him and hope he correct mistake

Me too. Making mistakes at 20 is pretty much universal. He's going to have to make better choices in the future. This may effect his career at Missouri. The charges haven't been filed so the AD doesn't have to make any descions but if DGB works out a guilty plea bargain then he could get kicked off the team and out of division 1. He would only have to play in div. 2 for a year before he could enter the draft. Hopefully that doesn't happen because he could be the top WR in college next year. He's going to dominate the SEC and get drafted top 5.
[ Edited by eonblue on Jan 18, 2014 at 10:42 PM ]
Originally posted by eonblue:
For the most part I did state but yes I do realize your point but I have faith he will correct this as his family has stepped in to defend him and hope he correct mistake

Me too. Making mistakes at 20 is pretty much universal. He's going to have to make better choices in the future. This may effect his career at Missouri. The charges haven't been filed so the AD doesn't have to make any descions but if DGB works out a guilty plea bargain then he could get kicked off the team and out of division 1. He would only have to play in div. 2 for a year before he could enter the draft. Hopefully that doesn't happen because he could be the top WR in college next year. He's going to dominate the SEC and get drafted top 5.

Uhm don't we as a society try to rehab people and not throw them away? Isn't throw a a stone if you are perfect right. He's a kid
Eonblue, sry I was agreeing with you. People can be silly.
Any word on his arrest?? This kid has all the talent in the world just needs to grow up.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Any word on his arrest?? This kid has all the talent in the world just needs to grow up.

I think someone in the car claimed the marijuana. Don't know for sure.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I think someone in the car claimed the marijuana. Don't know for sure.

I see.... I know he has some issue's, but man his got a ton of potential. I'd welcome him on the Niners!
I've been watching this kid since high school.

There are some issues with him, I don't know if RIGHT NOW i would take him higher than a 4-5th round pick
He's smart, fast, and very agile for his size

The only gripes I have on him are he cannot block to save his life, coming out of HS I would watch him get mauled by smaller CBs, hopefully that has changed
He also needs to work on getting open, part of the reason he was so good in HS and he is doing well now is he depends on his size/speed too much to get open
Won't happen in the pros, and don't say it works for Calvin because Calvin is bigger, stronger, and faster

If he gets stronger, and learns how to block then I have no problem with him being on our team,
Although right now I'm hoping we draft Brandon Coleman which means we won't have any use for Dorial
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I've been watching this kid since high school.

There are some issues with him, I don't know if RIGHT NOW i would take him higher than a 4-5th round pick
He's smart, fast, and very agile for his size

The only gripes I have on him are he cannot block to save his life, coming out of HS I would watch him get mauled by smaller CBs, hopefully that has changed
He also needs to work on getting open, part of the reason he was so good in HS and he is doing well now is he depends on his size/speed too much to get open
Won't happen in the pros, and don't say it works for Calvin because Calvin is bigger, stronger, and faster

If he gets stronger, and learns how to block then I have no problem with him being on our team,
Although right now I'm hoping we draft Brandon Coleman which means we won't have any use for Dorial

yeah I've only watched his highlights and he looked dominating, I like the size and speed kinda got a Randy Moss look to him! We need a burner with size, I hope we take care of that this yr though.
Was just suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules. This guy has Million dollar potential, and a 2 cent brain.
  • buck
  • Veteran

We can wait for a year to see what happens with this guy.

If I remember correctly many people were praising Coleman at this time last year.

JUST OFF THE PRESS

Dorial Green-Beckham suspended indefinitely by Missouri

Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham was suspended from the football team indefinitely for a violation of program rules, Tigers coach Gary Pinkel announced Monday.

"It's unfortunate, but it's the right thing to do for our football program, for the athletic department, and also for Dorial," Pinkel said in a statement released by the school. "We have high standards related to the expectations that come along with being a Missouri Tiger and Dorial has not met those recently. Representing Mizzou and our fans is a privilege, and we'll work with him during this process.

"It's been disappointing to have this, and other issues which have taken place lately. It's frustrating, because we work very hard to instill responsibility and discipline in our young men so that our program represents Mizzou the right way. These actions aren't representative of those expectations, and we are addressing these issues head on."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000339855/article/dorial-greenbeckham-suspended-indefinitely-by-missouri

Is there a supplemental draft in his future?
[ Edited by buck on Apr 7, 2014 at 7:02 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Was just suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules. This guy has Million dollar potential, and a 2 cent brain.

THIS