There are 144 users in the forums

WR Dorial Green-Beckham - FREE AGENT

Those are felony charges. Das no bueno.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DarkShinobiX:
Originally posted by sfout:
LOL well I guess we can believe his height/weight measurements now that we've seen them from a mug shot. 6'6 225....too bad the cops don't time 40s.

Originally posted by jrg:
Ugh

Wait am I seeing this right? Court date for 2030 at 12:00 AM?

I believe that is where the "quick release" mentioned by the media comes into play. They believe that he was arrested in a sweeping pick up of people but that the quick release means he wasn't involved or charged for the offense.
I would be down to somehow surrender a pick this year to gain a sucky team's first rounder for 2015. This guy will definitely declare early if he has a good season in 2014. Try to trade away one of our 2nd rounders or even our 1st to someone like the jags or jets so we can be in a good position to draft this kid in 2015. He looks like he will be the next big thing

Drooling over this KID! Explosive, great route runner, hands catcher, gets separation, red zone threat. 6'6" 225lbs 4.4 40 time.

I wonder if he enters the supplementary draft so 49ers can get him
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Would love to see DGB in a 49ers uniform
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Drooling over this KID! Explosive, great route runner, hands catcher, gets separation, red zone threat. 6'6" 225lbs 4.4 40 time.

That catch @ 2:14 ! Holy s**t!
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

That catch @ 2:14 ! Holy s**t!

a combination of Calvin Johnson, Demarius Thomas, Julio Jones imo
CFL reported he had a pound of Marijuana in his car. Im not judging but he f**ked up. Hopefully he learns a lesson but his future is very cloudy.
Originally posted by eonblue:
CFL reported he had a pound of Marijuana in his car. Im not judging but he f**ked up. Hopefully he learns a lesson but his future is very cloudy.
His 2nd drug related charge in as many years. Seems he learned from his 1st arrest.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
His 2nd drug related charge in as many years. Seems he learned from his 1st arrest.

I don't find marijuana an issue especially at 20 years old we all did it in college for the most part plus the charges look to be dropped

I don't find marijuana an issue especially at 20 years old we all did it in college for the most part plus the charges look to be dropped

Excuse you! I didn't do that in college.

I'm not judging him for smoking a plant but this was not a joint it was a pound. That may not be a felony in Cali but it's most definitely a felony in Missouri. Felonies f**k up your life. It's the circumstances he's gotten himself involved in that reflect very poor judgement. This is his 2nd offense in 2 years. He's clearly involved in some way in a drug dealing environment. I'm not saying he's a drug dealer but he's involved with drug dealers/criminals.

He's 20 and already getting busted for a pound of pot. What happens when all those drug dealer friends want him to shell out that rookie contract money for 50 pounds? Or perhaps they get him involved with something harder. It's just not a good path to go down unless you have nothing to lose and even then drug dealing is dumb.

The charges haven't been dropped because they were never filed. The police are still gathering evidence and building a case. The fact of the matter is if the other 2 individuals in the car don't claim that pound it's his. Even if it really isn't his the pot was in his vehicle. That's my whole point. The pot may not be his but he allowed it to be in his car. No way in hell I would let someone put a pound of illegals drugs in my vehicle. Why? Self-preservation; an instinct the two passengers are probably aware of.

Hopefully nothing happens because a pound of pot is not worth all the sick TDs he could be catching in the NFL.
[ Edited by eonblue on Jan 13, 2014 at 10:06 PM ]

First don't say "we all did it". Second it's not an issue while he's in college, ok, but rules state he can't do them yet he continues to do them or put himself around them to where he could face felony charges. Not very bright of him. So once he becomes a pro and multi-millionaire he'll just stop? For all the talent he has, he could become another Blackmon who gets suspended indefinitely. Most people on here didn't want us to trade for Josh Gordon because he's facing a year suspension with 1 more mess up. What's so different with DGB?
Originally posted by jrg:
Would love to see DGB in a 49ers uniform

i'm on the bandwagon, too, but we'd have to make a trade this season to a team slated to be horrible next season....

trade our 1st to the raiders for their 1st next yr

Excuse you! I didn't do that in college.

I'm not judging him for smoking a plant but this was not a joint it was a pound. That may not be a felony in Cali but it's most definitely a felony in Missouri. Felonies f**k up your life. It's the circumstances he's gotten himself involved in that reflect very poor judgement. This is his 2nd offense in 2 years. He's clearly involved in some way in a drug dealing environment. I'm not saying he's a drug dealer but he's involved with drug dealers/criminals.

He's 20 and already getting busted for a pound of pot. What happens when all those drug dealer friends want him to shell out that rookie contract money for 50 pounds? Or perhaps they get him involved with something harder. It's just not a good path to go down unless you have nothing to lose and even then drug dealing is dumb.

The charges haven't been dropped because they were never filed. The police are still gathering evidence and building a case. The fact of the matter is if the other 2 individuals in the car don't claim that pound it's his. Even if it really isn't his the pot was in his vehicle. That's my whole point. The pot may not be his but he allowed it to be in his car. No way in hell I would let someone put a pound of illegals drugs in my vehicle. Why? Self-preservation; an instinct the two passengers are probably aware of.

Hopefully nothing happens because a pound of pot is not worth all the sick TDs he could be catching in the NFL.

Totally agree bro the kid is hanging around with the wrong crowd imo and hopefully his parents help him to the right thing I got hope for this kid

First don't say "we all did it". Second it's not an issue while he's in college, ok, but rules state he can't do them yet he continues to do them or put himself around them to where he could face felony charges. Not very bright of him. So once he becomes a pro and multi-millionaire he'll just stop? For all the talent he has, he could become another Blackmon who gets suspended indefinitely. Most people on here didn't want us to trade for Josh Gordon because he's facing a year suspension with 1 more mess up. What's so different with DGB?

For the most part I did state but yes I do realize your point but I have faith he will correct this as his family has stepped in to defend him and hope he corrects his mistake
Share 49ersWebzone