There are 202 users in the forums

WR Dorial Green-Beckham - FREE AGENT

Ex-#Mizzou WR Dorial Green-Beckham is visiting the #Chiefs today, source said. Could be an ideal landing spot at No. 18.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
After watching some more film on him I can say that he's a imposing threat on the field. He would be a instant red-zone threat his rookie year and would benefit from a year in the league where he's not the #1.

He's route-running is sub-par, but we do have a WR coach in place that can help.

I see a lot of people are high on Perriman but his hands are worse than DGB, he runs just as bad if not worse routes, isn't as big as him, and I don't see a huge difference in game speed.

They give Perriman a pass because he had a bad QB (pretty sure he had Bortles in 2013) but James Franklin was far from a good QB....you can always throw in the competition card as well SEC vs American.

I'm not sure he's worth a top 15 pick, but I do like him over Perriman and some draft experts say Perriman is a top 15 pick.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
After watching some more film on him I can say that he's a imposing threat on the field. He would be a instant red-zone threat his rookie year and would benefit from a year in the league where he's not the #1.

He's route-running is sub-par, but we do have a WR coach in place that can help.

I see a lot of people are high on Perriman but his hands are worse than DGB, he runs just as bad if not worse routes, isn't as big as him, and I don't see a huge difference in game speed.

They give Perriman a pass because he had a bad QB (pretty sure he had Bortles in 2013) but James Franklin was far from a good QB....you can always throw in the competition card as well SEC vs American.

I'm not sure he's worth a top 15 pick, but I do like him over Perriman and some draft experts say Perriman is a top 15 pick.

The pass has little to do with football ability and more to do with their respective off the field backgrounds.
The more I look at this draft, DGB has to be the 15th pick.
Originally posted by bigwads:
The more I look at this draft, DGB has to be the 15th pick.

If he has top 15 talent I can deal with the rest
Originally posted by natrone06:

The pass has little to do with football ability and more to do with their respective off the field backgrounds.

What? lol....I'm talking purely about football nothing more.
I hope we take him, I have trust in the LSU receiver coach to mold him well...

Yep I understand thats what you are doing. But by doing that your are essentially arguing against nobody. The only reason the two are even being compared is because of dgb missing a year of football and the off field question marks. If the GMs are ignoring that then most would pick DGB >>> Perriman all day.
[ Edited by natrone06 on Apr 21, 2015 at 11:24 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
no way jed signs off on drafting this dude.

#notclassyenough

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I thought it was decided that DGB is not going to be the pick? Why is he all of a sudden coming back into the conversation again?
Originally posted by mayo49:
I thought it was decided that DGB is not going to be the pick? Why is he all of a sudden coming back into the conversation again?

Who decided this?.....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Who decided this?.....

The talk early in the offseason was that everyone wanted DGB. Then for a long time the talk stopped. Now all of a sudden everyone has him in the their mock drafts. Just wondering when all the talk started again, in the webzone.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 21, 2015 at 2:25 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

LOL ,really you and who? it sure was not Me,I`ll take Him in a Heartbeat,there`s too much upside talent to pass up,A red-zone beast,matchup nightmare,Yep You would just throw that out the window
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Apr 21, 2015 at 11:37 AM ]

Yep I understand thats what you are doing. But by doing that your are essentially arguing against nobody. The only reason the two are even being compared is because of dgb missing a year of football and the off field question marks. If the GMs are ignoring that then most would pick DGB >>> Perriman all day.

Correct I'll take a more talented player.
Share 49ersWebzone