LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

WR Dorial Green-Beckham - FREE AGENT

• jrg
  • Veteran
Thoughts on this guy? He is just a sophomore right now, but man is this guy good

Think this guy is a future first rounder?

6'6"
225lbs

I'd love to see this kid on the 49ers one day
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 3, 2017 at 5:27 PM ]
Yes. Want. Calvin Johnson type of measurables.
He's got a long way to go in terms of his route running. I don't expect him in the NFL until 2015 or even 2016 but he's got an enormous, ridiculous ceiling due to his size and athleticism.
I want him. SO much raw potential,with size, speed and good hands this dude could be a future superstar.
Top 10 pick next year. They don't get made liks DGB often.
1. If he is that good, we would either need a horrible year or huge draft ammo to be in top 10 to get him.

2. Our personnel department would probably think some 5'11" 190 lb guy with 4.5 speed was better

3. Our darn coaching staff wouldn't know what to do with him.

That is how down I am on our team's ability to find, develop, and employ a receiver!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
He was the #1 overall recruit in the nation for his class. Definitely has the ability, fortunately Mizzou went to the SEC and he has been getting a lot of exposure and playing against bigger, better defenses.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised for him to be a top 45 pick -- we saw Stephen Hill do it and DGB is a more complete WR than he was or currently is after 1.5 season in the NFL.
[ Edited by sfout on Nov 24, 2013 at 8:43 AM ]
This is the exact type of receiver we need. Well I guess this is the exact receiver everyone needs though lol. Dude is huge and fast. His high school highlights are ridiculous as s**t. I'm hoping that he doesn't blow up so that we have a chance to draft him later in the first round.
This young man went to Hillcrest high school in Springfield Missouri just about an hour down the road from me. I was lucky enough to see him play a few times and no matter what the other teams did to try to take him away he was unstoppable. His step dad is the head coach at Hillcrest so he comes from a good football back ground along with his freakish size and speed. DGB also played basketball and was a consistent double double guy on the court and also won the 100 meter dash and triple jump at the Missouri state track meet. Max preps male athlete of the year 2009-2010 This kid has grown up with nothing but with the help of his step parents and his god given ability he has turned into one of the best WRs in college.
40 time?

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
40 time?

Is it wrong for me to want him to get in trouble so we can have a chance to draft him?
Originally posted by Squidp:
Is it wrong for me to want him to get in trouble so we can have a chance to draft him?
He already was arrested and suspended 2 games last year for drug possession if that makes you feel better.
The Niners should be looking at his teammate L'Damian Washington 6'4" 205 lbs 4.39 speed in the 5th or 6th round.
What's not to like there?
Share 49ersWebzone