There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jaelen Strong - WR, Arizona State

Probably haven't heard of this guy mentioned in the top WR prospects because he's only a RS sophomore and JUCO transfer but he has been a beast in the few games I've seen him play in, including today against UCLA.

6'4", 210 lbs. with really strong hands. One of those receivers who doesn't have the best speed but knows how to catch the ball when it's thrown to him. I've been a proponent of trying to draft a tall receiver like Mike Evans or Jordan Matthews in the first round but wouldn't mind targeting some other position or smaller WR like Brandin Cooks and then go after Strong in the 2nd-3rd round. Thoughts from any others who have seen him?
No, he's definitely been mentioned as one of the top prospects, but he's not likely to be coming out for the draft. He will be a prospect to keep an eye on though, a likely late 1st rounder to early 2nd rounder whenever he does come out, if he keeps his production up.
I'm not too sure on his speed, but excellent hands and strong as hell. One of the best I've seen at jump balls.

He is probably more 6'2 or 6'3 though
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home