LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

ATG's Stab-In-The-Dark Mock Draft

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Lee has won the Biletnikoff only once. Not twice like you listed.

Good catch.
Alot of people are over looking the importance of center in favor of a WR. As long as Crabtree doesn't get hurt again I think we will use one of our top 3 on a center.
I think we should draft alot of qbs at least 1 a year if we have a qb guru in Harbaugh then you trade em for higher draft picks #KevinKolb
Originally posted by Since07:
I think we should draft alot of qbs at least 1 a year if we have a qb guru in Harbaugh then you trade em for higher draft picks #KevinKolb

Except we keep releasing them instead of developing them. Tolzien wasnt our draft choice, but we picked him up off the waiver wire, Then there is BJ Daniels.

They have had a steady revolving door at the backup spots since Harbaugh got here. Doesn't make a lot of sense.
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!! 2 WRs Lee & Moncrief fulfills my wish list.... Is Kilgore the answer at center? I'm not sure, but we need to address the center position, so I'm good with a second round pick there. Do we have a back-up QB on the roster??? I don't think so!!! #2 QB needs to push Kap & not be the total drop off that Mcoy is. Great mock!!!!! Best I've seen to date
ATG--looking over your picks on the CBS prospect list it seems Janis is the only guy rated higher than your round...that's either good luck or you did your homework! Many are rated in the round you picked so they may be a bit higher than your projection given the niners late pick status. It would be a great haul! As I look over your list there are some really interesting prospects across the board.

Edit--insomnia gives me lots of time to doodle on the net.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Dec 10, 2013 at 3:55 AM ]
smart-ass :p
Originally posted by communist:
smart-ass :p

Lol.
Purifoy and Dixon, two of my favorite players in the draft
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
other than the garopolo pick i like it.

I HATE JANINE GAROPOLO.. for what its worth

Share 49ersWebzone