There are 200 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which WR/S Combo would you be happiest with the Niners selecting...

Which WR/S Combo would you be happiest with the Niners selecting...

Clinton-Dix and Mathews...Clinton Dix will likely go before the niners pick in the first and Matthews will likely be gone before the niners pick in the second...but if they trade up a bit, twice, who knows!?
SAMMY WATKINS
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,124
I like the combination of:

1. Hasean Clinton-Dix

2.Allen Robinson or Jordan Matthews
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,124
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Clinton-Dix and Mathews...Clinton Dix will likely go before the niners pick in the first and Matthews will likely be gone before the niners pick in the second...but if they trade up a bit, twice, who knows!?

We do have enough picks to move up for Clinton Dix and for either Allen Robinson or Jordan Matthews.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by kronik:
WR Sammy Watkins and any safety

THIS.

We have the ammunition. Why not!
Originally posted by buck:
We do have enough picks to move up for Clinton Dix and for either Allen Robinson or Jordan Matthews.

Robinson and Matthews have very similar stats and size...I'd be happy with either. Both have played against good talent as well. But really liked a couple write-ups on Jordan's work ethic and football intelligence.
Man, I think people are way short-changing Moncrief. He's not as flashy as some of the other guys but has an incredibly high ceiling, he had great games against LSU and Auburn this season, he certainly needs improve as a route runner but has a lot to like that this is being overlooked seemingly.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 23, 2013 at 1:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Man, I think people are way short-changing Moncrief. He's not as flashy as some of the other guys but has an incredibly high ceiling, he had great games against LSU and Auburn this season, he certainly needs improve as a route runner but has a lot to like that this is being overlooked seemingly.

Quite a few mocks having him down around three but would be very happy with the 9ers taking him. He's also similar in size (heavier) and strengths...and the write up on CBS prospects mentions his very sudden breaks...wouldn't that be nice!?

At this point, I'm hoping the 9ers draft two guys in the top three rounds! Just load up and let the chips fall. A guy that many like, Lee, is injury prone and they should try to stay clear of WRs with injury histories...had enough of those.