LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

One speed WR, one size WR, your picks

Harbaugh/Baalke have decided to pick 2 WRs within rounds 1-3. One SPEED WR, & one SIZE WR. They are also willing to move up to get the men they want. And they have entrusted you to make the selections. Who are your picks? Please keep reasonable player draft value in mind

Mine for example:
1) 49ers trade their 1st and third for the 18th pick and select Marqise Lee USC (speed)
2) 49ers trade ther 2nd and 4th for the 49th pick and select Jaeland Strong Arizona St. (size)
Originally posted by Maui9er:
Harbaugh/Baalke have decided to pick 2 WRs within rounds 1-3. One SPEED WR, & one SIZE WR. They are also willing to move up to get the men they want. And they have entrusted you to make the selections. Who are your picks? Please keep reasonable player draft value in mind

Mine for example:
1) 49ers trade their 1st and third for the 18th pick and select Marqise Lee USC (speed)
2) 49ers trade ther 2nd and 4th for the 49th pick and select Jaeland Strong Arizona St. (size)

Well you read my mind for the first transaction. I really like Marqise Lee and god knows we need some speed. Part of me agrees with selecting another receiver high but part of me wants to give Q. Patton a chance to shine. But it's quite obvious we need to find a way to re-sign Crabtree.
1)Jordan Matthews, Vandy
2) Brandin Cooks, Oregon State
I'd take Mike Evans bottom of the 1st and move up in the 2nd for Odell Beckham Jr......dude we'd be set for 10yrs!! Please Trent hear my cry!
Size; Mike Evans
Speed; Tevin Reese
Originally posted by Travisty13:
1)Jordan Matthews, Vandy

Same, love both these guys.
my dream choices are Sammy Watkins and Moncrief from Ole Miss....you get speed and speed and size and size.
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Nov 14, 2013 at 7:14 PM ]
I'll take both, give me Donte Moncrief, BOOM.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM ]
Originally posted by mkary12:
1)Jordan Matthews, Vandy

Same, love both these guys.
You have great taste in WRs my friend.
So i dont watch much college ball but i am
watchin tha cal vs usc game today an they
were talkin about lee N how tha usc coachs
have him on a play count of about 30 plays
a game cause after that he starts making
mental mistakes ... dose that worry anyone
????everyone seems to want him N even
trade up to get him......(i asked this on nov 9th in tha man crush on lee thread N nobody said anything so ill ask N bring it up here lol)

Since most the guys in here are going to get named over and over again, im gonna go with something a bit different. A couple sleepers. Obviously these guys wont go as early as most of the guys that will be mentioned in here.

Jeff Janis

Jalen Saunders

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Since most the guys in here are going to get named over and over again, im gonna go with something a bit different. A couple sleepers. Obviously these guys wont go as early as most of the guys that will be mentioned in here.

Jeff Janis

Jalen Saunders

Janis I like (mentioned him in WR sleepers thread), Saunders not a fan of.
Janis I like (mentioned him in WR sleepers thread), Saunders not a fan of.

Because of his size? Thats the only thing that people can hold against him. Like i have mentioned before, durability is not an issue, and he plays way more physical that his size would suggest. He is actually a great blocker surprisingly, and never shy's from contact.
1) Odell Beckham Jr
2) Jordan Matthews
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Because of his size? Thats the only thing that people can hold against him. Like i have mentioned before, durability is not an issue, and he plays way more physical that his size would suggest. He is actually a great blocker surprisingly, and never shy's from contact.

I'm not even going to go there, you already know how I feel.
Share 49ersWebzone