There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

#1 QB prospects in this years draft.

Who are the best #1 QB prospects in this years draft? If Kaep continues to struggle we may need not only a better backup but a starter of the future. Kaep is in no way a franchise QB at this point. Who do you like of the seniors or juniors who may come out early? Who can be a franchise signal caller for the future of this team? What are the WZ opinions?
LOL SD.

Use the search feature or stay out of the Draft forums.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL SD.

So who do you think?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL SD.

So who do you think?

Ignoring you first post, which will eventually lead to this thread being locked, I really like Derek Carr, but i am a bit biased admittedly. Can make all the throws, mobile enough, Great leader, loves football, great personality and intangibles.

He is making a case for himself as a first rounder though, and even if Kap continues to struggle i don't see us drafting a QB in the first round.

I like other QB's as well, but i really like Carr.
LOL SD.

So who do you think?

Ignoring you first post, which will eventually lead to this thread being locked, I really like Derek Carr, but i am a bit biased admittedly. Can make all the throws, mobile enough, Great leader, loves football, great personality and intangibles.

He is making a case for himself as a first rounder though, and even if Kap continues to struggle i don't see us drafting a QB in the first round.

I like other QB's as well, but i really like Carr.

Do you think Derek Carr can be a #1 QB? Who else do you like?
I really want Manziel. He reminds me a lot of "he who must not be named" DangeRuss.
[ Edited by xela510 on Nov 10, 2013 at 7:34 PM ]
Originally posted by xela510:
I really want Manziel. He reminds me a lot of "he who must not be named" DangeRuss.

If Russell Wilson can be good I don't see why Manziel can't be good. What's the knock? He's short. He's taller than Wilson. At least 6'0". Brees is that height. Steve Young was 6'1". He's accurate, reads the field well and throws a good ball. He's athletic and can move around too. He certainly has the it factor.

Nobody knows what he can be in the NFL but I think he has a chance.
Bryce Petty of Baylor is a kid that would make a great backup or starter if need be. He's quickly moving up draft boards. Good arm, great accuracy, very good mobility, and have read he's a high character kid.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Bryce Petty of Baylor is a kid that would make a great backup or starter if need be. He's quickly moving up draft boards. Good arm, great accuracy, very good mobility, and have read he's a high character kid.

I will have to keep an eye on him.

I will have to keep an eye on him.
People will say he's a "system QB", but the kid has impressed me every time I have watched him play. Really good at throwing to his WRs in stride and getting a lot of YAC. He has really good placement on his throws.
I'd like for us to take James Franklin, Mizzou
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

2 serious injuries to his throwing shoulder, plus not great accuracy to begin with. Not a good combination.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

2 serious injuries to his throwing shoulder, plus not great accuracy to begin with. Not a good combination.

you're not going to find a late round flyer or UDFA QB without problems