There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Donte Moncrief-WR-Ole Miss

Originally posted by 1Crabtree5:
Overrated AJ Jenkins 2.0
Yeah, totally.........except they are absolutely nothing alike, but otherwise, yeah you have a goodpoint.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 1Crabtree5:
Overrated AJ Jenkins 2.0
Yeah, totally.........except they are absolutely nothing alike, but otherwise, yeah you have a goodpoint.


im not sure, everyone was saying the same about Alshon Jefferies too. I'd take a long look at him if I was in charge. We need some more help at wide receiver for sure.
I see josh gordon in him
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
Draft both him and Beckham in the 2nd and Justin Gilbert in the first.
Moncrief is quickly turning into my draft crush. I would absolutely freak out if the 9ers took him. With size, speed, and great hands he has amazing potential. I'm crossing my fingers he declares!
Originally posted by mavfd9er:
Moncrief is quickly turning into my draft crush. I would absolutely freak out if the 9ers took him. With size, speed, and great hands he has amazing potential. I'm crossing my fingers he declares!

Got your wish bud, he declared today
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Got your wish bud, he declared today

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Just saw that tonight. Now all we have to do is draft him....

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

haha!
the more i watch of Moncrief, the more I see Alshon Jeffery.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,196
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
the more i watch of Moncrief, the more I see Alshon Jeffery.

Is that good or bad? lol. I'm assuming good but you never know with the 'Zone
I really like the kids measurables & how he plays. Can't wait to see what his speed is. His game speed looks very good, just not elite burner speed. Didn't see him get caught at all when he got a step on a guy.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
the more i watch of Moncrief, the more I see Alshon Jeffery.

Is that good or bad? lol. I'm assuming good but you never know with the 'Zone

it's definitely GOOD. i always liked Moncrief from the little i was able to watch of him during the season, but watching more clips of him online, he really resembles Alshon Jeffery.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
it's definitely GOOD. i always liked Moncrief from the little i was able to watch of him during the season, but watching more clips of him online, he really resembles Alshon Jeffery.

I think he's very underrated, upper ceiling is a guy like Josh Gordon. I don't expect his timed speed to be super fast, maybe 4.45-4.52 but his football speed is outstanding, combined with tremendous hands and leaping ability, consistent ability to get separation, I can see him being a very good NFL receiver.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
it's definitely GOOD. i always liked Moncrief from the little i was able to watch of him during the season, but watching more clips of him online, he really resembles Alshon Jeffery.

I think he's very underrated, upper ceiling is a guy like Josh Gordon. I don't expect his timed speed to be super fast, maybe 4.45-4.52 but his football speed is outstanding, combined with tremendous hands and leaping ability, consistent ability to get separation, I can see him being a very good NFL receiver.

i'm not even worried about the speed as much because i was so impressed with his hands and how vertical he gets for the ball. LOVE IT.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
i'm not even worried about the speed as much because i was so impressed with his hands and how vertical he gets for the ball. LOVE IT.

At 6'2", he has plenty of size that some are looking for but his leaping ability, his tendency to attack the ball in the air is truly outstanding.