LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Fresno vs Wyoming...............Idaho where you at?

I got DaVante Adams and Robert Herron playing on my fantasy squad tonight. I need big games from both of them!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I got DaVante Adams and Robert Herron playing on my fantasy squad tonight. I need big games from both of them!

There's college fantasy football? Mind=blown.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yup... You need to try and get in on it next year.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/173514-fantasy-league-jadeveon-clowneys-hit-post-your-teams/

Yup... You need to try and get in on it next year.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/173514-fantasy-league-jadeveon-clowneys-hit-post-your-teams/
College fantasy football is better than NFL imo. Way more players to choose from. No name dudes who become fantasy stars. I love it.
Im here... Watched the game.

Not a great night for Wyoming.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Nov 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Understatement. Carr and Quezada looked outstanding,

Understatement. Carr and Quezada looked outstanding,

Quezada has had two good weeks in a row now, after having a slow start to the season. Although to be fair he wasnt getting enough carries. His lowest aerage the last 6 weeks was 5.5 yards a carry. The last two weeks he has had over 6.6 yards a carry.

Fresno state came in hungry tonight after dropping in the polls for two straight weeks despite wins.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Nov 10, 2013 at 1:32 AM ]
There saying if Fresno State finishes out the Season Undefeted it could be Fresno State vs Baylor #GODOGS!!
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
There saying if Fresno State finishes out the Season Undefeted it could be Fresno State vs Baylor #GODOGS!!

Be interesting to see where the polls go this week. This win at wyoming was a much better performance over the last two weeks.

Be interesting to see where the polls go this week. This win at wyoming was a much better performance over the last two weeks.

I Agree I Hope Fresno State goes to #14 this week

I Agree I Hope Fresno State goes to #14 this week

Actually, we deserve to crack the Top Ten, and would, if East Coast sports writers didn't have such a mancrush on the SEC.

The last time Fresno State cracked the Top 10 was 1989, and I don't think that team had the talent of this year's squad. Our defense is much, much better. But it tends to get overlooked thanks to the antics of Carr and Company.

Still, I am enjoying this ride.

I hope the bulldogs crash the BCS party! Many of my relatives live in the San Joaquin, there loving it!

ah, YES, I even pm'd you back when I was putting the league together to see if you were interested and you ignored me man
Originally posted by vrabbit:

ah, YES, I even pm'd you back when I was putting the league together to see if you were interested and you ignored me man

Dafuq no one PM me? Feelings hurt......
Share 49ersWebzone