LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

2013 College Football Week 11 Watch List

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Thomas is so dynamic. Elite speed. Love this kid. Needs to stay healthy though. I view him as a RB more than a WR.

Not strong enough, wasn't he stripped near the goal line and dude with one arm took the ball from him?
Thomas is so dynamic. Elite speed. Love this kid. Needs to stay healthy though. I view him as a RB more than a WR.

I see it reverse, he'd be a great slot WR/returner, that you could give a couple carries a game. He'd be a Harvin type.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Not strong enough, wasn't he stripped near the goal line and dude with one arm took the ball from him?

Originally posted by Travisty13:
I see it reverse, he'd be a great slot WR/returner, that you could give a couple carries a game. He'd be a Harvin type.

I think he could do all of it. He's need a creative coordinator.
Originally posted by eonblue:

I think he could do all of it. He's need a creative coordinator.
Agree. I think Roman can be creative enough to use him. There's a reason the 49ers looked into trading for Harvin, it's cause they wanted that type of player. Harbaugh/Baalke love guys with versatility, and DAT is that type of player.
Agree. I think Roman can be creative enough to use him. There's a reason the 49ers looked into trading for Harvin, it's cause they wanted that type of player. Harbaugh/Baalke love guys with versatility, and DAT is that type of player.

Oh no no no. He's not a good fit. He's an uptempo piece. That's not our style and you know it. We need a wr but DAT isn't the right kind.

To me he isnt a starter. He seems gimicky to me. Tavon Austin like, and we have seen how that has turned out so far. Thomas isn't strong enough to be both, I just view him as a weapon, not really an every down player. Sucks, he has so much talent. ala James, but idk, he needs someone to be creative in the NFL. I dont want no part of him. James hasn't worked out for us, or at least we haven't given him a shot.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
With Florida St.'s defense tearing it up, haven't seen too much love for them, well I would love to see Terrance Brooks pairing up with Eric Reid. If anyone has been paying attention to FSU's defense you would see #31 flying around.....BEAST!!! Reminds me of Donte Whitner a little bit, loves to play in the box and hits hard, forgot to mention him while I was too busy pouting about Stephon Morris.

I think Brooks would be a great fit in the 9ers defense, solid tackler and fast!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
With Florida St.'s defense tearing it up, haven't seen too much love for them, well I would love to see Terrance Brooks pairing up with Eric Reid. If anyone has been paying attention to FSU's defense you would see #31 flying around.....BEAST!!! Reminds me of Donte Whitner a little bit, loves to play in the box and hits hard, forgot to mention him while I was too busy pouting about Stephon Morris.

I think Brooks would be a great fit in the 9ers defense, solid tackler and fast!!!

Looks like he would fit in great on our defense for sure!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I haven't looked at the draft history, but I feel like FSU is Safety U. Seems like they always have a stud at that position
You guys see Alabama's freshman TE? lol

Outran a CB!

I think his last name is Howard. 6-6 240lbs that can outrun CBs....

You guys see Alabama's freshman TE? lol

Outran a CB!

I think his last name is Howard. 6-6 240lbs that can outrun CBs....

Oj howard. Yea big men shouldn't be that fast. He's the best TE prospect to come out of Baka. Bet he comes out knowing how to block.
[ Edited by eonblue on Nov 10, 2013 at 4:37 AM ]
LB Myles Jack on UCLA is the best freshman LB I've seen since Vontaze Burfict

Guy is going to be a 1st rounder if he stays healthy
LB Myles Jack on UCLA is the best freshman LB I've seen since Vontaze Burfict

Guy is going to be a 1st rounder if he stays healthy

You gotta g g good b b brain.
Share 49ersWebzone