LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

2013 College Football Week 11 Watch List

Appreciate the list every week. Nice work.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

You got it m_brock. Always fun to do this.
What game are you watching tonight AB.
Added Ego Ferguson to the LSU/Alabama game for LSU

Originally posted by eonblue:
What game are you watching tonight AB.

Stanford/Oregon, wanna see how the Stanford Defense does without Ben Gardner against Marcus Mariota, my 2nd best QB, and #5 on the Big Board.

Also gonna be switching to Baylor/OU for a little bit. I like Tevin Reese of Baylor, and Aaron Colvin of OU. Plus Jalen Saunders of OU. Seastrunk of Baylor, not as a guy I think we target, we have enough backs.

Then will go back and forth at 9:30 eastern with the Lakers/Rockets game, see how my Rockets and Dwight fare against the Lakers.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Stanford/Oregon, wanna see how the Stanford Defense does without Ben Gardner against Marcus Mariota, my 2nd best QB, and #5 on the Big Board.

Also gonna be switching to Baylor/OU for a little bit. I like Tevin Reese of Baylor, and Aaron Colvin of OU. Plus Jalen Saunders of OU. Seastrunk of Baylor, not as a guy I think we target, we have enough backs.

Then will go back and forth at 9:30 eastern with the Lakers/Rockets game, see how my Rockets and Dwight fare against the Lakers.

Right on. Great night for sports.

I really like Ego. At times he looks just as good as Ant. He's a dominant run defender. I think he would be a good fit at nt.

Right on. Great night for sports.

I really like Ego. At times he looks just as good as Ant. He's a dominant run defender. I think he would be a good fit at nt.

I got to check out Ego Ferguson saturday night on CBS, see how he does against Bama.

It is certainly a good night for sports. 2 solid CFB games, my team in NBA playing, and a decent TNF game, My dad is a Vikes fan, so i will check in and out at times.

I second this.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

I second this.

Thanks as usual. Will be doing this until end of season.

Also OU/Baylor about to begin in a few minutes.
2 good defensive stands so far for both OU and Baylor.
nice throw just a moment ago by Petty.

4th and 1, Baylor going for it.
Dixon had a nice TFL on Bell. He's very instinctive. He has that LB skill to find a play from the backdoor. It's only been one quarter but I'm sold on this guy at SS. You can tell this guy has barely tapped I the mental side of his position. Reid would be a great mentor.

I hate that's entire call. The WR was making a football move. I mean what is the Db supposed to do backup while the WR fully squares him up. They're attacking the image not the technique. This targeting thing has been a fiasco. Hate it.
Great play by Baylor defense, stuffed Blake Bell on 4th and goal.
Great play by Baylor defense, stuffed Blake Bell on 4th and goal.

Yup. This has been a weird game but I've really enjoyed it.
Dixon had a nice TFL on Bell. He's very instinctive. He has that LB skill to find a play from the backdoor. It's only been one quarter but I'm sold on this guy at SS. You can tell this guy has barely tapped I the mental side of his position. Reid would be a great mentor.

I hate that's entire call. The WR was making a football move. I mean what is the Db supposed to do backup while the WR fully squares him up. They're attacking the image not the technique. This targeting thing has been a fiasco. Hate it.

I hate the call. There was no targeting. And why cant they change the foul, stupid idea IMO.

I like Dixon a lot too.
Share 49ersWebzone